Ch. 16- CHANGED LIFE.

#angry_bird

She wiped her tears .. Washed her face properly .. And came out ..

"sab theek hai .. " saying this sanyukta smiled at everyone .. Ofcourse it was a fake smile
She knew she cd not behave rude wth anyone .. Otherwise if her mother in law wd call and utter shit to her family abt her behaviour that wd rather become one more reason for her father to get tensed and her family to taunt her maybe?

"wo maaf kariye .. Abhi kuch der pehle jo bhi hua .. Actually " she was abt to say something bt didnot know what to say? She bit her bottom lip nervously

" arre meine bataya toh abhi aap sab ko " her mother in law smiled

After all the rituals were over .. Sanyukta finally stepped inside her room .. As sameer saw her his eyes widened ..

" mujhpe maat chilana "he cried

She gulped her own tears and chipped
" nahi chilaungi.. Aap soh jao "

" pakka? " he asked
" hmm"

Sameer lied on the bed .. And she obviously had her place on sofa .. She would never accept this man as her husband .. She wd never sleep next to him ..

After changing her clothes as she laid on the bed a sarcastic smile spread on her lips remembering something

"mein Apne husband ko bataungi toh dekhna what will he do ..! Aaj toh meine mara hai .. Tab dekhna jab mera pati ayega" she had said these words .. Exactly these words after slapping randhir for he had kissed her on her cheeks ..
Hell this guy lying on the bed wd fight wth anyone for her? He himself was a kid mentally .. She had this enough .. She now wd expect nothing from her life ..

She will accept all that will come in the path of her life .. The strong headed sanyukta always standing up for herself was now lost ..

Morning gave it's appearance .. When suddenly her phone rang .. Breaking her deep slumber ..

"hello " she chipped even without looking at the caller ..

" sanyu " chipped her dad from other side
" papa? " her eyes welled up immediately
" khush hai na? " he asked

" haan bohot .. Sameer bhi bohot Acha hai .. Sab bohot ache hai " her voice choked

" beta.. Subh jaldi uth ja " chipped her mom

" haan maa"

"maa mujhe bhi do " she heard vidushi di's voice..

" hie didi"

"raat kaisi thi? " vidushi giggled
Hearing this again a sarcastic and sad smile spread on her lips ..

" mein aapko thori bataungi " sanyukta chipped trying not to cry..

" oho "vidushi giggled

" sanyu " parth smiled and that was it .. Sanyukta disconnected the call ..

She did held him responsible as well for her this condition .. He was the one who had selected this family for her ..
Without thinking taking time and understanding he just married her off to this retard and now she was trapped.. All these years she thought that he was the only person who Atleast understood her .. Bt no .. Maybe she was a burden for him as well ..

Somehow she felt everyone was responsible for her this condition .. Bt parth played the major role ..

"phone kaat Diya " parth told Vidushi .. Tension and sadness written all over his face ..

" nayi shaddi hui hai .. Sameer uth gaya hoga .. "vidushi consoled him

"toh bolke kaat ti" parth licked his lips nervously

"uff bohot sochte ho Tum" saying this vidushi went out .. Leaving a tensed parth behind..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha