Ch. 5- The Disastrous News.

"times heals everything "
But sometimes even time isn't able to heal some wounds.

8 years dashed down the horizon.

Sanyukta's brother ankit Agarwal successfully completed his graduation.

He was now busy wth his exams for becoming a chartered accountant.

Sanyukta Agarwal now a 23 yr old young lady.
Extremely beautiful. Was still different.
She still didnot talk much and her anger still touched the clouds.

Kishore Agarwal ws fed up of her. While anju used sob bitterly at time seeing her so rude.

Parth ws the only person she respected the most and actually obeyed him.

She wasn't much educated. She only managed to pass out class 12 because her family forced her to.

She left studies .. Thus ending up spoiling her life ..

************************************************************************

"papa ye kya hua hai aapke haath mein? "

vidushi who Aftr long time visited her parents house looked at her father's hand which ws filled red spots which seemed like rashes.

" nah leave na. Come and sit here with me. " he smiled.

" oh my god papa .. Aapke toh chest n legs waghera pe bhi hai .. " vidushi covered her mouth wth her plams.

"vidu-" before he could say further sanyukta interrupted their conversation.

" u have no idea how many times I have told him to get himself checked. But no, He is so busy that he can't even go for a check up. Huh " sanyukta said rudely.

"sanyu aise baat nahi Karte " vidushi tried to handle the situation

" I Don't care .. Jo karna hai karo ... Ache ke liye bolo tabhi aaplogo ko samajh nahi ata .. " she yelled and went out .

While vidushi sat next to kishore

" it's okay papa bacchi hai .. " she pasted a smile ..

" aap chalo doc ke paas chalo .. " vidushi pulled him ..

" nahi I m fine .. " kishore replied

" no u r not .. Mumma bhi bol rahi thi .. Plz chalo "

" Acha Acha .. "
Kishore finally gave up and agreed to go .. !

As they entered the hospital .. Doctor smiled at them.

" hello Mr Agarwal And Mrs kashyap " he grinned.

Aftr examining him .. The doctor did his blood test, but the blood didnot not stop coming out of his finger.

"now this is serious .. " the doctor chipped seriously

" what " vidushi asked scared.

" I will suggest u to go for a test for blood cancer .. " the doc licked his lips nervously ..

" what are u even saying .. " vidushi and kishore's eyes popped out ..

" yes I suspect he is suffering from blood cancer .. ! "

Taking the the test fr blood cancer, Vidushi and anju chewed their lips in tension.
Whereas sanyukta ws standing in a secluded corner all scared and broken. She could feel that something bad ws definitely happen.

Her sixthsen ws right ..
What she heard made tears stream down of her eyes.

She obviously loved her father .. No matter how she ws. But her family ws important !

"Mr Agarwal is suffering from blood cancer .. Last stage .. I m shocked how he didnot faint all these months ..? How cd u take this spots on his body so lightly .. It ws something really serious . ! I doubt he can be saved .. "

doctor shook his head while sanyukta shut her eyes tight and tears streamed down her eyes.

#angry_bird
‪#‎akansha‬