Ch. 4 - His First Crush

Vidushi's wedding ended on a hood note.

It was finally time for her to leave and everyone got emotional including ankit, her little brother

"didi .. " ankit sobbed clinging to vidushi.

Everybody were sobbing and sad.  But there ws this one person who was standing without any emotion, Sanyukta.

She ws standing and observing everyone.

"tumhe bura nahi lag raha? I mean tumhara didi ki vidayi ho rahi hai .. N tum yaha angry bird ki tarah abhi bhi angry hoke khari ho? "

The little randhir asked sanyukta, yet again inviting trouble fr himself.

Stepping inside lions den.

" tumhe kya .. ? Uff "  sanyukta cribbed .

" And stop calling me angry bird .. Who the hell are u . ? And why are u always behind me? " she yelled.

" I m randhir .. " he replied innocently ..

sanyukta rolled her eyes  at him

" wow " she exclaimed sarcastically.

" thank God aaj shaddi khatam ho ja raha hai .. Warna tum toh peeche hi paar gaye ho .. Hope not to see u ever again .. " she stuck her tongue out.

" haww rude girl .. Bt I wl always remember her .. ANGRY BIRD " randhir twisted his lips. But then smiled.

" she was cute in her own way" he smiled

" my first crush " he blushed ..
He secretly had a crush on her .. N this ws the reason why he always came after her ..
******************************************************************

Sitting in a secluded corner of room. That little girl ws sobbing hard.

The room ws dark. Though she was scared of darkness but she still loved staying in it. That was were she could hide herself from everyone.

Clutching her knees close to her chest. She cried cried and cried.

No one could ever understand what she actually goes through. Why she behaves so rude? Nobody tries to understand her point of view.

This happend wth her quite often.

She used sit all alone in her room. N sob.

At times she felt so sad and so lonely she didnot even know why she was crying. She just did.

She ws different frm all. No body tried to understand her.
In such a small age having so much of anger wasn't normal.

But she just had it.

She needed more love .. More care and more understanding people around herself.

Her family loved her. But they cd never understand her.

Years dashed down the horizon, But there ws no change in this little girl.
Who now grew up to become a beautiful young lady.

So much happened in these years .. ! Everything will change .. And her life would take a turn of 360 degree .. !

A life in which she would only get pain agony and loneliness .. !

But soon that one person will enter her life and her life wl again get filled up wth love and happiness ..

#angry_bird
‪#‎akansha‬