Ch. 39 - HER FEARS

#angry_bird

"mein tumhara boy friend Hu? " he asked

" nahi .. " she shook her head and narrowed her eyes

" toh room kyu lock kiya? " he smirked looking at her

" woh---" and she was speechless ..

"hmmmmmm " he blinked his eyes .. And chuckled seeing her confused face..

" maa.. Maa ah jati toh .. " she coughed

" haan toh? "

" wo last time .. Uhh" she shook her head .. "tumhe kya? Mera room lock karu ya kholu?" she stomped her foot ..

"oh aisa? Okay " he giggled...

" waise nail paint kyu laga rahi thi? Mujhse milne se pehle itna sajati ho? " he touched his chest dramatically ..

" chuppppp rahoooo ..! Jao yaha se " she twisted her lips ..

" achaaaa... .. " he walked towards her and caught her wrist ..

" k--kya kar r-ahe ho? " she stammered

While he took her wrist and examined it .. Caressing it softly

" dard hai? "

" kaam hai .. " she bit down on hr lips and looked down ..

Her breathe was caught in her throat .. His face was literally near hr ears.. And everytime he took a breath or chipped anything it fanned his ear making her go weak on her knees

" thora door jao" she tried free her hand and push him away

"abh tumne door lock kiya hai toh fayada toh uthau " he winked walking even closer and there was so space for her to walk back as she wd directly fall on the bed along with him if she walked a little more back also ..

Hearing his word tears brimmed her eyes and she shut her eyes tight breathing heavily ..

"fayada.." she tried to push him away and sobbed ..

"sanyu .. " randhir looked at her surprised while she shook her head ..

" tum hato.. Tum bhi baki ki tarah ho .. Chii " she covered her face with her palms and sobbed ..

Randhir had to understand that he shd be careful with his word .. Which word of his would hurt her .. One didnot know .. She had gone through so much .. She didnot lock the gate with any bad intention .. She just remembered the last time how anju had reacted .. And so she had locked it .. Bt when randhir said that he could take advantage of the locked door it scared her .. Even he was just waiting for the day he could use her and then he would throw her away ..
All boys are same .. And randhir was no exception ..

"sanyukta trust me I was just----"

"go away randhir " she barely whispered ..

" sanyu .. " he tried to touch her hand bt she flinched back

" DON'T! " she shook her head ..

While tears ran down her eyes .. All the past memories came gushing back she became consious infront of him and pulled her kurti up trying to cover the exposed areas of her chest .. Pulling her leg up on the bed and trying to maintain distance ..

"randhir please go .. ! " she said and closed hr eyes ..

Bt what wd she do? Whenever she closed her eyes .. Only one thing crossed her mind and flashed infront was how ruthlessly sanjay had molested her .. Her body shaked with fear .. Randhir only gazed at her .. Astonished ..
He could not even think that his one word would scare her so much and pull her away from him .. He didnot understand now what to do or how to handle her? His eyes were raining as well seeing sanyukta in such a condition ..

He walked towards the side of the bed where she was sitting and held her hand ..

"no .. Move " she shook her head sobbing ..
He didnot hear a word and pulled her on him .. Hugging her as tight as he could .. She was now partly on his lap ..

He caressed her hair and kissed it .

" I m sorry .. Sanyu don't cry .. Shh" he cupped her face breaking the hug and he could see her shaking with fear ..

"leave me please "

" open ur eyes Sanyu .. "

As she opened her eyes .. And looked at him .. Their eyes met .. She could see the tear stains clearly on his cheeks .. Nd she kept looking at him .

" do u think I would ever do something like that with u sanyukta? " he asked her softly bt she kept mum ..

" tell me .. ? "

" u--u .. " she stammered ..

" I was just trying to have fun with u .. It was a joke .. I never meant anything sanyukta .. " he again hugged her .. And this time she cried loudly hugging him ..

" I can't forget that incident .. " she sobbed and hiccuped

" I can't .. " she sobbed louder ..

" isliye I get scared .. The only thing which flashes infront of my eyes when I close them is that bad day .. Dark day of my life .. When u said that i was forced to think u would - - - " and she cdnot complete because he cut her in between ..

" never .. I can never do something like that .. Trust me .. " he caressed her back .. While she sobbed some more on his chest ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha