Ch. 88-His unconditional Love

#angry_bird

"sanyukta " randhir picked her up in his arms while she sobbed hysterically .. And her eyes and cheeks turned red with so much of crying ..

" randhir .. I.. I am.. Am.. So.. U-gly. I have.. These mar-ks " she chipped in between her sobs.

"shhh.. Shh.. U ain't ugly .. " randhir wiped her tears as he settled her on the bed with himself beside her.

" no .. People get .. People get scared.. By.. See.. Seeing me" she sobbed loudly again and randhir's eyes filled with tears again and he kissed her forehead affectionately

"no one gets scared sanyukta .. U are beautiful. Who said u are ugly? U have a beautiful soul and heart. " he smiled at her while she pushed him again

" u deserve better than me. Aunty is right. "she looked away

" sanyukta " randhir chipped angrily

" stop speaking non sense. I love u. There is nothing to deserve and not deserve. "

" but I have - "

" so? " randhir pulled her towards himself before hugging her again and planting feathery kisses on her hair and snuggling closer.

" please don't cry .. It breaks me to see u like this. "

Sanyukta wrapped her arms around him tightly hearing his words and sobbed louder

" I hate these marks randhir. Why did it happen to me randhir? Why can't all this leave for once and for all? " she hiccuped still sniffing.

Randhir said nothing but continued to hug her.

" ur mom will never accept me " she chipped after sometime. Still holding on to him tight.

Randhir smiled before breaking the hug and kissing her forehead.

" mom has already accepted u! "
He smiled before taking her hands in his hands pressing it.

" but.. But how - - - "

" she is happy with our relationship "

" really but--"

"no if's and but's" he wiped her face with his hand before tucking her hair behind her ear and smiled at her.

"be ready to become Mrs. Randhir Singh Shekhawat "

She sniffled and smiled before lowering her gaze and blushing.

He then lifted her hand up and kissed all her fingers one by one. And she still looked down blushing profusely.

" can I kiss u here? " randhir asked pointing towards her wounds and she followed his gaze and then looked up shocked.

Why would anyone want to kiss that dirty wound of hers?

" what--"

"can I? " he asked again cutting her in between.

She said nothing but yet again lowered her gaze before chewing her lips and he took that action as a yes and brought his lips towards her arms and placed his lips on her wounds.
Sanyukta shut her eyes tight and bit on her lip hard feeling extremely overwhelmed by his actions.

"does it hurt? " he asked and she shook her head.

" does it feel good? " he asked once again kissing her there and she immediately nodded.

" it will heal slowly. " he smiled before taking her another hand and kissing her wounds on it.

" I feel it's already healed " she then said and randhir looked at her with watery eyes.

Her words were so simple and clear yet so deep.
All she needed was him and his love. After that nothing was that important.

" I love u " he chipped and kissed her wrist were she had slit it

Everytime his lips touched her wounded skin it felt as if the wounds just disappeared and everything was healed.

She threw her arms around his neck before shifting her body close to his and he smiled pulling her on his lap and caressed her hair. He would always keep her happy. He would never let her cry. Atleast he would never become the reasons of her sadness. And anything which would made her sad he would deal with it

Smiling sanyukta was what he liked. And he always wanted to see her smile.

He kissed her knuckles and smiled at her while she refused to look up. She felt good seated on his lap and hugging him for her dear life.

If u all vote and comment I will post another part today :)

#angry_bird
#akansha