Ch. 47 - Rose Day!

#angry_bird

Time passed .. Randhir was slowly recovering .. His injury was deep .. It took time to heal .. Bt he was almost fine now ..

It had been almost a month since he had met sanyukta .. Cause she cdnot go in his house .. Nor cd he come to meet her because of his injury .. Sanyukta used to miss him and cry sometimes .. She used to feel shallow when randhir was not around .. She missed him alot .. It was only through phone that they cd talk ..

Randhir had asked her to meet him today in CCD.
After almost a month she wd finally meet.. She wore her best clothes and dolled herself up beautifully ..

She reached an hr later .. So busy getting ready and looking beautiful for him .. As she entered she pouted and held her ears showing him she was sorry for being late .. He smiled his best looking at her and nodded his head accepting her apology ..

As she came next to him and sat there .. She smiled brightly .. She wanted to pounce on him and hug him.. Bt they were in public and so she cdnot do that ..

"how are u? " she asked caressing his hair a bit ..

" good " he smiled .. And held her hand.. Sanyukta pressed her lips together as he brought her hand close to his lips and placed a moist kiss on them .. She shut her eyes tight and felt tingly sensations in her stomach as his lips brushed on her fingers ..
Her breaths became uneven just at his mere touch .. She blushed and looked down ..

"u are looking very pretty Sanyu! " his eyes scanned her face.. Remembering each of its features .. Seeing her after one whole month gave him immense happiness.. He cd sit back and look at her all day..

" thank u .. " she looked like a tomato by now and randhir cd see her hands having goosebumps.. This was his affect on her? It definitely satisfied him..

"what happend? " randhir smirked while she shook her head and blushed again ..

It was only when the waiter walked in disturbing their lovely moment that sanyukta looked up ..

" here sir.. Frappe and cappuccino! " he smiled

" Frappe? " her eyes twinkled
" I love it! " she smiled

" I know " he chuckled .. Ofcourse he knew every little detail about her ..

" u wanna taste? " she asked while sipping

" jhootha ho jayega! " randhir chuckled .. " jhootha kaise Piyogi " he pinched her nose while she pouted

" pi lungi " she blushed again .. " tumhara jhootha chalega " she bit down on her lip and her cheeks went crimson.. For randhir it was almost like a dream ..

" kya? "

" piyo na .. " she forwarded her glass to him .. And asked him to sip on it .. Taking his glass .. She sipped on coffee of his glass with the same straw he had just used .. Randhir looked at her shocked as she sipped on the coffee and blushed almost as if she cd feel the taste of his lips ..

"I don't like cappuccino bt this one is yummy! " she grinned

Randhir's lips broke into a smile understanding exactly what she meant by liking the taste of his copy .. She was definitely referring to his lips and he knew it .. He blushed as he realised that sanyukta had started feeling for him.. Otherwise she wd have not made him feel so special ..

She took her Frappe and sipped on from the exact place from where randhir had sipped yet again tasting his lips .. While randhir did the same with his coffee glass and went red imagining how wd it feel when he wd actually touch that plump lips of her with his rough ones? Even the thought of it made his whole body set on fire .. He shut his eyes and inhaled sharply .. Sanyukta wd make him crazy ..

Seeing her pictures every night the ones he had clicked in the garden was routine for him .. Whenever he missed her he saw her pics .. He even had her pic in his wallet ..
It wd be really embarrassing if sanyukta wd ever find out about it ..

Today he had called to meet her for a reason .. It was just a week before valentines day and he cd not help bt think how wd it feel if sanyukta wd become his valentine on valentines day? And for the rest of life she remained his valentine? Cd he ask anything else from God?

He had called her to make her day special .. It was rose day and she was a beautiful flower in his life.. So she deserved all the love .. Not today.. Not tomorrow .. Forever ..

As they walked out of the cafe .. Hand in hand.. Sanyukta didnot speak a word .. She was all red and blushing through out .. Randhir smiled whenever he saw hr .. Why was she so cute? Why she always have to be so cute?

Once they were inside the car .. Randhir pulled her on himself And hugged her tight .. Sanyukta smiled and rested her head against his chest .. How she missed being in his embrace .. Her lips slightly touched his chest and randhir closed his eyes feeling it..

"happy rose day Sanyu! " he rubbed her back and nuzzled her hair breathing in her fragrance ...

They broke the hug and randhir smiled and offered her a flower ..

" happy rose day "

Not that he gave her thousands of flowers .. Not that he gave her a bouquet .. It was just a small rose free of thorns .. He wanted to keep it simple yet sweet ..

Sanyukta grinned widely and took the flower from his hand before murmuring a thank u..

She smelled it and kissed it's petals ..

"thank u randhir .. Happy rose day " she giggled ..

He smiled as he saw her smiling .. He cupped her face gently in his huge palms and planted a kiss right between her eyebrows caressing her soft skin .. His lips lingered there for quite long .. Sanyukta closed her eyes .. Feeling as if she was in a different world all together ..

His fingers then touched hr plump lips and she Parted her lips .. Randhir smiled and detached their frame..

"where wd u like to go now? " he asked bringing her back to this real world and she pressed her lips together and blushed ..

" anywhere .. " and rested her head on his shoulders ..

How she wanted to engulf him in a hug again kiss his forehead and tell him how much she loved him .. Bt it felt as if her voice was caught in her throat .. She cdnot utter anything ..
She had butterflies in her stomach .. Even when she thought about confessing her love to randhir .. She had only dreamt about it in this whole one month .. Bt when she had the chance.. She didnot seem to have the courage.

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha