Ch. 111- HIS Wife Is A Baby.

#angry_bird

"are u okay?" randhir caressed her back and tied her hair once she was done.

"y-es"

"suddenly? " he caressed her cheeks with the back of his hand before wiping the corner of her lips.

" I don't know " she took deep breathes before wrapping her hands around his frame and hugging him tight, burying her face deep into his chest.

" my back hurts " she chipped before lying down on the bed.

Randhir sat beside her and caressed her hair lovingly.

" u wanna have something? " he asked kissing her forehead.

" I don't feel like it " sanyukta shook her head digging her face in the pillow and holding his hand urging him to go on caressing her face.

" thora sa " he insisted.
He felt that maybe a little food could make her feel better.

" nahi " she laughed " u always do this " she pouted hitting his chest lightly

" Haa toh thora sa. I will bring. " he smiled

" nahi naa" she shook her head and shifted to his lap from the pillow

"Haa naaa " he smiled mimicking her.

She looked away while he shifted her body back on the bed and went out to get some food for her.

He saw she had almost cooked the dinner. So he brought it for her along with her favorite chocolate. He could bribe her and then she would have the food.

Randhir came back to the room with the food and sat down beside her.

"mein nahi khaungi " she announced and pressed her lips together tightly so that he would not be able to make her eat the food.

" sanyukta " he laughed
But she didnot reply.

Randhir circled his one hand around her stomach and pulled her up on his lap while she widened her eyes.

" ouch " she hit his chest.

He chuckled and adjusted her on his lap.

" don't act like a nagging baby " he laughed

" you shut up. "
She twisted her lips.

" I will u have ur food "

" uh-huh u always do this " she cried

" have it and u get the chocolate " he laughed holding the Spoon infront of her lips.

She twisted her lips and had it while he laughed as she glared him.

" now give me that chocolate. I had my food "

" okay with every bite u get a little chocolate " he bribed her

" u are so mean Randhir. Like so so so so meannnn and I hate u "

" Yes I love u too. Now eat your food. Act like a good girl though u aren't one "

" what? How dare u " she smacked his arms.

Randhir brought a piece of chocolate infront of her lips and she opened her mouth to have it immediately.

" give the chocolate na please " she pouted

" lo lo khao " randhir laughed and gave it to her make her grin happily.

He sometimes even had a doubt that she was 26. She behaved like kid.

After having the chocolate and little food which he made her eat forcefully she yawned lazily.

" I m sleeping " she announced.

" come and sleep beside me. I wanna hug u " she grinned making him chuckle.

He laid beside her and she immediately tangled her body with his snoring softly on his chest after some time.

His wife was a baby.

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha