Ch. 84 - Only He Can Comfort Her!

#angry_bird

"sanyukta " randhir caressed her face .. It had been hours since they had reached the hotel .. She was unconscious from a long time since the doctor nursed her wounds ..

She slowly opened her heavy eyelashes before looking up at him and tears filled her eyes again ..
Randhir shook his head before holding her hand and making her sit on the bed comfortably

"aren't u strong? Look kuch nahi hua .. Shh .. Nothing will happen now .. I m with u na " he cupped her face and wiped her tears ..

" yes " she managed to nod ..

" come here " he spread his arms and she immediately hugged him and wrapped her arms tight around his body ..

" I was scared .. Par then I remembered u .. And.. And I scratched his face " she sniffed and snuggled closer .. He smiled and caressed her hair ..

Breaking the hug randhir gently caressed her bandaged forehead and placed a KISS on them ..

" I love u .. " he chipped before kissing her forehead ..

He then gently held hands which were equally Hurt and and kissed them softly ..

" I will always love u "

Randhir then pulled her to his lap .. Something which he never did before .. He wanted to make her feel loved ..
She immediately hid herself in his embrace

He kept patting her back as if she was a child .. Rocking her in his arms and kissing her hair time and again ..
Tears clogged her vision again and she cried silently .. Randhir knew she was crying .. He could feel his shirt getting wet .. Bt he didnot stop her .. He wanted her to let her pain out once and for all ..

After sometime .. Randhir wiped her tears away and kissed her eyes one by one ..

"no more crying " he chipped and she nodded

" chocolate .. Sanyukta will have chocolate? " he asked smiling and she beamed nodding her head

" I wanna have white chocolate please "
She pouted and he smiled tucking her hair behind her ear

" I have dark and white chocolate both .. U can have both " he chuckled and she squealed in his embrace

" do na " she giggled and twitched her nose .. He wiped her running nose with his hankie and took out white chocolate for her ..

He slowly fed her and she licked his fingers and grinned

" chocolate tha "

" Haa " randhir mimicked her and she giggled shaking her head as he tickled her waist ..

<3

#angry_bird
#akansha