Ch. 35 - Unofficial Date

#angry_bird

As the sunrays peeped through the window... Sanyukta stirred in her sleep .. Covering her face with the blanket .. She twitched her nose .. And pouted .. When the rays still disturbed her sleep ..

She slowly stretched her hands and rubbed her eyes .. And glanced at her phone .. It was 9AM

"SHIT!! shit shit shit! " she quickly got up ..

" randhir me saath ghumne jana hai .. 12 baje it's already 9 and.. Shit.. " she threw the blanket away ..

Well it was only 9 am and sanyukta had no reason to get hyper still she was y? Maybe because it was the first time they wd hang out like this .. She didnot want to be late and almost after ages she wanted to look good ..
She showered like a princess in the bathtub .. Taking her own sweet time .. Massaging her scalp ..

Why did she want to look so good? For randhir?
She quickly came out of the washroom wrapping herself in nothing but a fluffy towel ..
She took out her favourite salwar suit .. Red in colour and hugged it happily ..

"yes this will look good " she nodded and headed towards the washroom to wear it.

Coming out from the washroom after putting on her clothes she let her hair fall freely.. Applying some kohl on her eyes and a little make up she smiled looking at herself ..
Sanyukta had always been proud of her beauty .. She was beautiful and she knew it already .. She loved getting ready applying make up .. Bt after her marriage she had almost stopped admiring herself or getting ready .. That confidence was lost which was slowly coming back ..
That love for herself she had was lost and she was slowly getting back to normal ..

As sanyukta combed her hair her eyes fell on the scars on the hands and she looked away .. Some things can never heal ..

Her scars and pained would only get healed on the day randhir would kiss each and every nook of her body and that day her body would get rid of those dirty touches and soothing and loving touch would linger on her body ..

She took a deep breath and applied some gloss on her lips and took her phone .. It was just 10:30 am ..

Now what? She wondered .. She smiled as her phone rang showing randhir's name on the screen..

"hello "

" uth gayi? "

" Haa "

" I will come and pick u up is that okay? "

" if.. Umm maa ne Dekha toh kya .. ?? "

" kuch nahi sochegi chupke se ana tum " he winked while she giggled

" okay"

There was no reason randhir had to hide stuffs.. Sanyukta's mom wd not deny and randhir knew it .. Bt he wanted to give hr that feel .. That excitement .. Only then she would slowly get back to normal .. And y wd she lie for him to her family? Definitely he ws special then .. This wd help her to realise ..

He smiled to himself and chipped .. "okay I will come in an hour" saying this he was abt to hang up when she yelled

"NO"

"no? U want more time to get ready? " he joked

" no no .. I mean come early.. "

" so eager " he teased her while she blushed and hanged up while he smiled

******

" I m here " randhir chipped on phone while sanyukta blushed and looked at herself once before leaving

" hie" she chipped as she spotted randhir at a corner

"hie " randhir smiled and admired her .. He really loved It when her hair fell on her face ..

He moved forward and touched her cheeks slightly and tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear ..

" u look good"

"thanks " she blushed as his fingers brushed against her soft skin

" where will we go? "

" what about a movie? I booked the tickets.. "

" i like spending time with you .. So I don't mind going any where " she admitted while he smiled

" okay bt I thought u think I wd eat you up " he pulled her cheeks while she shook her head

*****

#angry_bird
# akansha