Baseball Games and Recording Studios

I woke up from someone knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said tiredly. The door opened and my dad appeared in the doorway.

"Good morning honey." My dad said in a cheerful voice.

"Good morning dad."

"Breakfast is ready and there is some guy downstairs waiting for you."

"Okay."

"Care to explain why there is a boy downstairs waiting for you?" He asked sternly.

"He's probably just a friend."

"Probably?" he asked.

"Well I don't know who it is."

"Are you saying you have a boyfriend?" he asked, while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Heck no! I meant... you know what, nevermind."

"He goes by the name, Nathan."

"Oh then yeah, he's just a friend."

"Good."

"You know, you don't have to be so overprotective."

"I just don't want you to be with a jerk, like Jake back in Ohio." Why does everyone think he was a jerk? We only broke up because of distance!

"I'm not going to go out with Nathan, he's just a friend." I informed.

"Whatever you say." he said, while closing my bedroom door shut.

I rolled my eyes and put on a white sweatshirt and shorts. I brushed my hair and put on foundation and mascara. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. Nathan was sitting in the living room talking to my older brother, Luke. I grabbed a plate and filled it with eggs and bacon. I overheard Nathan and Luke's conversation.

"So where are you taking my SISTER?" he asked, emphasizing on the word "sister".

"Uhh, to my baseball game." Nathan replied nervously.

"Where is this game at?"

"At Lincolnville High School." I walked into the living room.

"Okay, Nathan are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." He got up from the couch and we walked out the door.

"Sorry for my brother."

"It's okay, he's just protecting you."

~20 minutes later~

I sat down in the bleachers, watching Nathan batting the ball. It was 5-3 with us, Colts in the lead. The pitcher threw the ball and Nathan hit it, causing him to get a home run. I cheered him on. The game finally came to an end.

"You did a good job out there!" I said.

"Thanks." My phone buzzed. It was a call from Jordyn.

"Hey girl!" I answered.

"Hey! I was wondering if you want to do a cover over See you Again by Wiz Khalifa?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Awesome! I can rap in it and you can sing the chorus!"

"Yeah!"

"Okay I'll send you the address to the recording studio."

"Okay"

~1 hour later~

I walked into the recording studio. I saw Jordyn sitting on the couch listening to music.

"Hey!" I called. She didn't look up. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her face. Jordyn looked up and smirked. She grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. She started laughing.

"That's what you get when you throw a pillow at me." she said, while smirking. I laughed.

"Are you ready to do this?"

"Yeah I am!" We walked into the booth and I put on the headphones. I gave the man a thumbs up and he pushed a button. The music started playing.

"Man, who knew? All the planes we flew. The good things we've been through. That is be standing here talking to you..." Jordyn rapped. We went on with the song. We finally finished recording it.

"Tomorrow do you want to shoot the music video?" Jordyn asked.

"Sure, is this going on your channel?" I asked.

"No, yours. You're welcome." she replied.

"Oh okay... Thanks." I didn't see that coming.

~1 hour later~

I laid on my bed playing with my phone. I got on Instagram and saw that I had over 100k followers! My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID, Carson.

"Hey." I answered.

"Hey, what happen back at the In n' Out Burger restroom?" he asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"I saw Maya leaving the restroom smirking."

"Oh." God dang it. I was hoping no one would have noticed.

"Yeah, so what did she say?"

"Uhh..."

{Will Rachell tell Carson?? Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!}