Catchphrase

Rachell's POV 

Here's a summary on what has happened in the past day;

1) Went to Beverly Hills Entertainment School. Yeah, that's about it. I didn't want to put a whole chapter of me going to school, because school is boring.

Okay, on with the story.

**************************************

Jordyn and Nic arrived at my house. 

Jordyn: "Hey guys!" 

Me: "Hey!" 

Nic: "What does BH stand for on your tshirt?" He pointed to Carson and I. 

Carson: "Beverly Hills. It's for our entertainment school." 

Jordyn: "What do you guys want to do?" We all shrugged. Luke came running into the living room. 

Luke: "Check this game out!" He tossed me a round thing with a tiny screen and buttons. The game is called, "Catchphrase". I turned it on. It started counting down from 3. The screen read, "playing the piano" and it was beeping. I waited for a few seconds and the beeping became faster and faster. 

Me: "What is th-" 

Luke: "Catchphrase. It's basically like charades but you can talk. You just can't say the words on the screen." He looked at his phone. 

Luke: "Gotta go. The guys are here." He left the living room. 

Carson: "I have an idea. What if we play this game but as a YouTube video?" 

Jordyn: "Okay. Do you have a camera?" 

Me: "Yeah, I'll be back." I got up and went into my dad's office. 

Me: "Dad, where's the video camera?" 

Dad: "In that cabinet." 

Me: "Thanks." I said, while taking it out. I went back in the living room and hooked it on the tripod. I turned the camera on and grabbed the remote. 

Nic: "We could do teams." 

Jordyn: "How about girls vs. guys?" 

Me: "That works for me." 

Carson: "Okay are we ready?" 

Me: "Wait who's channel?" 

Jordyn: "It can be Carson's since he thought of it." 

Carson: "Okay." The camera started recording. 

Carson: "Hey guys! Today we're going to be playing this game called Catchphrase. I'm joined with Rachell, Nic, and Jordyn. It will be girls vs. guys." 

Jorydn: "The rules of the game is, you have to act out what the phrase is and you can give hints, as long as you don't use the words in the phrase. And your teammate has to guess the phrase." 

Me: "If the timer runs out when a team has this in their hand, the other team gets a point." 

Carson: "What is your guy's team name?" 

Jordyn: "Rainbow Unicorns." 

Me: "What?" 

Jordyn: "It was the first thing that came to my head." 

Nic: "Ours is, Flaming Dragons of Doom and Death." 

Carson: "Ladies first." 

Me: "Okay, are you ready Jordyn?"