Chapter Sixty Four

Chapter Sixty Four

*Milly's P.O.V*

As the screaming of the fans hits my ears, I cringe. I knew that the boys were famous beyond belief with millions of screaming fans, but I never believed that it would be this bad. I can't even hear myself think, which might be a good thing because that way I will be able to get rid of thoughts of Dylan, but still. This is insane.

I let out a sigh as we continue walking the screaming only getting louder and louder. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Ashton talking to Calum, his mouth moving frantically as he tries to convey his message. I'm surprised that Calum can even hear him speak, even if he's yelling.

Like seriously, how is it possible that girls can scream this loud anyway?

"Milly."

I look up to see Ashton leaning close to my ear and I can tell that he is still yelling so he can be heard over the fans, "Yeah?"

"I know that you might not like this idea and it will be redundant in the long run but I want to protect you, but could you possibly walk into the airport in front of us and pretend you don't know us? I just don't want you to be mobbed by screaming fans."

I don't know why he said that I might not like this idea because I do. Honestly, anyway to stop myself from being mobbed by crazy, screaming girls is a good idea in my books. Only because I would rather not be knocked down and in so much pain that I can't even think straight.

"Ash, I like that idea. I'll see you in there," I say before taking off a bit faster so I'm in front of the boys.

I really love how Ash is always finding little ways to protect me. And I think it's finally time to admit it to myself, I love him. I feel like I have always loved him, since the first day he turned up on my doorstep. But when he told me that he loved me, the reason I told him that he couldn't be in love with me wasn't for the reason I told him.

I told him that he couldn't love me because I knew that if Ashton and I ever became a couple, I would get hate and I know that I wouldn't be able to deal with it. I mean, I can barely even think about a pointe shoe without almost crying. Imagine what would happen if I had multiple girls screaming at me to stay away from their 'boy friend' or telling me to kill myself because I'm not good enough.

It wouldn't end well. And besides, Ashton would never love me. He would never love a broken girl like me. No one would and I think that's why Dylan cheated on me with Charlotte. He knew that I was broken, he knew my flaws so he decided that he didn't want to be a part of that so he cheated on me to make it seem like he was just playing me instead of telling me the real reason.

I know now that if Ashton and I started dating and then he decided that he can't deal with a broken girl with thousands of flaws and secrets, it would tear me apart because Ashton means more to me than anyone ever has. More than Dylan by far and if I lost Ash, my life wouldn't be worth living. 

He makes my life complete, full. He is everything to me and without him, my world would just be dark and grey. Ashton is the only reason I am still breathing today but he doesn't know that. I don't think I would ever be able to look him in the eyes ever again after telling him that.

"Who are you?"

I spin my head to see some orange faced girl glaring at me, "Ummm, I'm Milly."

"Stay away from my boys. You don't deserve to be friends with them!"

"What are you talking about?" I ask, playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me missy. I saw Ashton and the boys running out of the airport the other day with you in Ashton's arms. I'm not stupid, I know something is going on. Now I'm going to give you one more chance, stay away from out boys or there will be some serious consequences."

"Listen," I sigh before running a hand through my hair, "I don't know what you are talking about and it's not very nice to threaten someone. I think you need to let go of your fantasies honey because I know that the boys wouldn't be friends with someone like you."

As I continue to look at the orange faced girl, I start to get the feeling that I should leave, but for some reason, I don't. I just stand there, ready to take any hits that will be thrown my way.  guess it's just a way for me to show how strong I can be, even though I don't know how well this will go.

"Fantasies? Fantasies? Oh you're so funny to think that I'm just dreaming all this up. The boys are my best friends and you go near them again, I will hunt you down," she screams in my face before she grabs both of my crutches and pulls them out from under me, sending me toppling to the ground.

I let out a sob as the pain shoots through my leg, desperately praying that the boys will walk past here soon and find me, because I don't know how much longer I can go with this pain. I should be used to it by now but I'm not. I always seem to forget how bad it is and when it hits, it's overwhelming.

I watch as the orange girl smirks, drops the crutches on top of me and then walks away, leaving me lying on the ground in the middle of a bunch of screaming fans.

Hey............

So I haven't updated in a while have I. Yeah, sorry about that. But now that In Touch is finished, I will have more time to write chapters for this book! 

YAY! SHOUT HOORAY!!

I'm actually excited to start this book up again because I really want to see where it goes, if you know what I mean.

QOTC: How many of you are the sort of person who will go back to sleep just to finish a dream?

I may be guilty of that sometimes. I remember this one dream I had and I wanted to go back to sleep to finish it but when I closed my eyes, I couldn't remember the dream fully so I was just lying there wracking my brain while trying to figure out what this dream was about.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo