Chapter Two

Chapter Two

11:11p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I wish you would reply to me.

11:12p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: actually nah, you don't have to. I just wanted to start a convocation.

11:13p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: conversation* gd

11:14p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: auto correct is my worst enemy. It hates me so much.

11:15p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: but I somehow manage to cope with it. Even if it makes me life hell.

11:15p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: my* gd

11:16p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: how's the music business lately? I know that you were friends with Zayn.

11:17p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I mean, it was sad but it didn't really affect me if you know what I mean. I'm not really a directioner tbh.

11:18p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: my best friend is though. She was very upset about it. She cried and I had to take her iced team.

11:18p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: ice-cream*

11:19p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: a little of people were very upset. My Twitter timeline was filled with people crying about it.

11:19p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: lot* OMG! I'm gonna throw my phone.

11:20p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: but I mean I understand. If they have been your saviour for 5 years than your going to cry and stuff.

11:21p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: and it's not like it's totally illegal to cry over a boy leaving a band. So...

11:22p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: anyway, I should go to bed. I have a Physio appointment tomorrow so I should go to bed.

11:23p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: ily Ashton. I'll probably talk to you tomorrow. Stay strong and goodnight x

——————————————————————

Here is the next chapter. But longer than the last one so it's all g. Hope you like it.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo