Chapter Four

Chapter Four

8:56p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: boom boom clap.

8:56p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: boomdy clapty clap.

8:57p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I am so bored right now. It's not even funny.

8:58p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: you're probably like, out doing fun celebrity stuff that makes other people lives boring.

8:59p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: but I suppose that comes with losing your privacy.

9:00p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: is it hard to do everything when you can't even go outside without being followed by fans and papa?

9:01p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I think it would annoy me so much.

9:02p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I hate going down town and being stopped by my friends. So I wouldn't be able to be famous.

9:03p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I mean, it's like I just want to go shopping and do what I was planning without being stopped.

9:04p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: but it would worse for you. You probably have people waiting outside your house. That's creepy tbh.

9:05p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I mean you're normal people, you shouldn't be followed around wherever you go.

9:06p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: you obviously want some privacy and that's just gone the moment you're well known.

9:07p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: yeah, being famous would suck sometimes. I don't know how you guys do it all the time.

9:08p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: you might just have high tolerance of people who scream and cry when they see you.

9:09p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I am so tired and I haven't even done anything today. It's ridiculous.

9:10p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I should sleep then. Goodnight Ashton. Stay strong xx

9:21p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I forgot to tell you, I got a puppy. His name is Nemo and he's a Husky.

9:22p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: he is the cutest thing ever. Anyway, I'm going to go now for reals.

9:23p.m

@Milly_on_pointe: goodnight Ash, stay strong. Ily xx

——————————————————————

Here is today's first chapter. Since school starts tomorrow I've already started the School Update Schedule so I'll be updating tomorrow and not today.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo