Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

Wow guys, this book has almost been a part of my life for two years now and I can't believe that it's finally finished. After I finished Wrong Number and In Touch, I didn't think I'd ever get this book finished because it had been going for such a long time.

But here I am.

With another completed book.

But not only was I worried that I wouldn't be able to finish it, I was worried that when I finally did go back to updating it, no one would read it. But you guys proved me wrong and here we all are, still one big family. 

And for that I will be eternally grateful guys.

You have all motivated me to keep going and get this book finished. You have all been there to encourage me to keep writing even when I think no one actually enjoys reading what I write. It really has been an honour to have you all read my book.

I would also like to thank xPerfNiallx who has been there from the beginning and pushing me to write more and more. I know that without her, this book probably wouldn't be finished just yet.

But my god guys, I can't believe that this is my third book that I have finished in my two years and 6 days on here. It's unbelievable and something I never thought I would be able to achieve. 

I would just like all of you to know that I wouldn't be here without you all. All of your support, your comments, your votes and your reads have allowed me to reach this point in my life. It's an incredible feeling to know that so many people that you don't even know have been there and allowed me become the writer I am right now.

So thank you for sticking with me and I look forward to seeing you all on my future books if you want to stick around.

My next book is going to be called Undercover and it's a Niall Horan fan fiction so stay tuned for that guys.

And again, thank you all so very much.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo