Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

10:10a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: what would you do if you had to give up the only thing that made you happy?

10:11a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: what would you do if you had to leave behind the only thing that is keeping you sane?

10:12a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I feel like my life is literally falling apart at the seems.

10:13a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: It's hard to cope.

10:14a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: It's hard to breath.

10:15a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: It's hard to be able to get up everyday and just, live.

10:16a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: It's hard to pretend to be okay when I'm not.

10:17a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: It's just hard Ash and I don't know if there is anything at all I can do to make this any better.

10:18a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: any easier.

10:19a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: and everyone says it will be okay but I know it's not going to be okay.

10:20a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: have you ever had that feeling when you just know that everything is going to go wrong.

10:21a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: that feeling where you know that something is wrong.

10:22a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: that feeling where you know that your heart is going to break and you can't stop it no matter how much you prepare yourself.

10:23a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: that feeling where you know you are going to lose something that makes you happy.

10:24a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: yeah, that's pretty much how I'm feeling right now.

10:25a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: I know there is something wrong. I know that everything is going wrong. I know that my heart is going to break. I know I'm going to lose my only source of happiness.

10:26a.m

@Milly_on_pointe: and it sucks.

——————————————————————

Here you go.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo