Sawyer Hartman● Daily Vlogs

• Dedicated to My Cousin, Paige

●Morgan●

Was this really happening? I was actually getting a picture with the one and only Sawyer Hartman at VidCon 2013. I was actually touching him. He was pretending he was going to kiss me (just for the photo), but I still felt like electricity was shooting through my veins. Was this what couples call chemistry? It made me bounce on my toes just thinking about it. I had just turned eighteen and moved out to Los Angeles, California, currently attending UCLA! I missed my small hometown in Maryland, but believe me, it was great to be in LA, and the view at VidCon was even better.

“Okay, it was so nice meeting you, Morgan? Right?” Sawyer asked looking at me, smiling, removing his hands from my waistL.

“Yeah,” I replied, he remembered my name! I grabbed my phone from my best friend and I returned the smile. I couldn’t even take my eyes off of his ocean blue ones, until Lauren practically dragged me away.

“Come on, I have to go meet Shane Dawson!” Lauren pleaded trying to rip my arm out of its place.

“Hey, maybe I’ll see you around sometime?” Sawyer asked me, and took his iPhone out of his pocket, “what’s your number?” Did Sawyer, The Sawyer Hartman, just ask me for my number?! Pinch myself I must be dreaming. It took me a minute to realize I was just standing there like an idiot, blushing.

I told Sawyer my phone number, and he told me his, me promising I wouldn’t tell anyone on this earth his number. As I walked away, feeling those beautiful, sexy eyes glued on the back of me, and I just blushed like a girl going through puberty and thought this boy liked her when he just smiled.

“I have to say,” Lauren said winking at me, I knew what she was going to say, “I think he has the hots for you.” She wiggled her thin, brown eyebrows up and down, and winked again. I shook my head, blushing again.

“Don’t we have to go find Shane Dawson anyway?” At the mention of his name, Lauren almost skyrocketed out of the Convention Center and straight to the moon. Shane was Lauren’s idol and inspiration for videos, even though he was not the best role model.

“Now let’s go hunt him down!

**Hey everyone! This is my first chapter and I’m really excited for this book! I hope you like, vote, comment whatever… just overall, READ IT!! I think you might find this book a little interesting… MUAHAHA. When I start a new POV, a new chapter starts.**