Chapter 23

•Lauren's POV•
I hated Sundays. Always have, always will. I haven't seen Morgan since Friday and Joey kept bringing up her and Sawyer's doctor appointment. What doctor appointment? Why is it so special? I walked into the kitchen where Joey was making his famous scrambled eggs. He kissed me and wished me a good morning. I slept on the couch while he slept upstairs in his room. He volunteered since the couch was a little uncomfortable I could sleep in Sawyer's room, but that was awkward. Since Hitch and Sawyer basically moved over to our place I stayed over Joey and Shane's almost all the time. I felt like i didn't see Morgan anymore since she and Sawyer were getting serious.

"Why do you keep talking about Morgan and Sawyer's doctor appointment? I heard shane talking about it to you." I look quizzically at him. He looked at me oddly.

"She didn't tell you?" He asked, looking at me, worried.

"No..." I said, pushing his shoulder begging him to tell me.

"Morgan's pregnant, duh?" Joey said shrugging his shoulders giggling. What?! This is what happened when we didn't talk anymore. I can't believe I had abandoned my friend like that. "Are you okay it looks like you have seen a ghost." Joey put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"But I thought they were going to wait..." Joey smirked and smiled. I couldn't smile, this had to be a dream. "I knew they were... active. But, a baby?"

"Apparently," Joey said laughing. I felt sick to my stomach. I rubbed my forehead and signed.

"What about an abortion?" I asked, running my fingers through my half brown, half blonde wavy hair.

"They were going to get one on Friday, but decided against it and kept the little whore." Joey said, laughing, I felt my forehead break into a sweat. "Hey, are you okay? You look sick." I waved his hand away from the back of my neck and sat on the couch.

"I have to go talk to her," I said, wiping a couple of my loose tears. "I-I feel like I abandoned her." Joey's face fell and repositioned his hand on my shoulder.

"Lauren, I don't think she will be mad at you. She is doing fine. Just go talk to her, I won't mind." I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips quickly and ran out the apartment door to our apartment. It was weird living at two places at once. I just wanted one place to call home. Luckily for me, they were only down a hallway from eachother. I opened the door, to find Morgan watching her favorite show, The Walking Dead.

"Hey," I said sitting on the couch next to her. She smiled and have me a warm hug.

"Haven't talked to you in a little while!" She said smiling and laughing. She looked so happy, but I was upset. I felt really bad. But the only thing I showed was a fake smile back.

"So, I heard about... um..." I said awkwardly pointing at her stomach. She wasn't showing yet, and everything was looking amazing.

"Yeah, I'm excited as hell. Who told you?" She said, smiling, the smile that never broke her face.

"Uh, Joey." I mumbled back, I could sense she was starting to realize my uncomfortableness of the situation.

"Look, I swear I was going to tell you, we just haven't talked in a couple of days. Damn, we haven't talked in awhile! But, I was going to tell you. Obviously, you are my best friend." She smiled and I let out a little giggle.

"I just... I felt like I had abandoned you when I found out. I felt like such a bitch." I admitted, pulling my hair back into a tighter ponytail.

"No, of course not. I have Sawyer now remember." She smiled and hugged me. I smiled back another fake smile, which she seemed not to notice. She had to focus on a lot though. The more I tried to focus on our small talk, the more it occurred to me that Sawyer was replacing me.

[AYEE! Hey, everybody. Hope you enjoyed the update. I am soooo thankful for 150 votes and 5K reads! I remember when in the fourth chapter or something I said I couldn't believe I had 500 reads! Now this like what?! And sorry I haven't been updating that much I have been getting a lot of your messages, guys. I am working on my Ryan Higa fanfic right now. Which will be up soon, so follow me for updates! Love and respect for all😘 don't be inappropriate😋