Chapter 3

●Sawyer●

I hovered over the name, "Morgan," on my iPhone's contact list. You don't know how bad I just wanted to tell Siri to add her into the "Significant Other" box, but I had only said a couple sentences to the girl. I heard Joey in the other room, ending his Daily Vlog, and getting ready for a match of Hunger Games. Oh, how bad I wanted to join in on a round. I hit Morgan's contact, and iMessage immediately came up. I started to type on the keypad.

Sawyer: Hey, it was really nice meeting you today. How old are you?

Did that sound too cheesy? No, I wasn't going to obsess over this, I sent the message. No! What did I do? Ugh, what is happening to me? It is like high school all over again. My phone chirped and I grabbed my phone so fast, it was almost knocked onto the floor.

Morgan: Thank you, it has been my dream to meet you. I'm 21. My friend Lauren and I just moved here.

Sawyer sighed a breath of relief. He didn't text back until he was in his Ashton Martin, Victoria, driving back to LA. He clicked on her name, and told Siri what to write.

Sawyer: So, what are you doing?

Did he have to ask her out over text message? We only met today, and you want to ask her out already? Sawyer, slow down. When I pulled my car into a parking space at the apartment building I lived in, Morgan still hadn't texted back. I stepped into the elevator and expected to see Joey in the lobby or in the elevator, but he was nowhere to be seen. I walked out of the elevator and saw Joey talking to Morgan and Lauren! Lauren's fan girl was coming out, and Morgan was staying calm. She understood we were normal people, and we didn't want to be HUGE stars. You know, the ones Shane Dawson makes fun of.

"Oh, hey Sawyer," Morgan said, smiling.

"Hey," I replied back, looking at Joey, my roommate, for an explanation.

"Oh, Laurenanya and Morgananya live just down the hall from us, I'm going to help them paint and move in tomorrow, you should help too," Joey explained to me, looking at me with those big, blue eyes. I nodded in agreement, agreeing to help with Lauren and especially Morgan's move in. "Oh my goodness gracionias! This is going to be so much funanya!" Morgan and I laughed at Joey jumping up and down and clapping like an idiot. I loved my new best friend. "Maybe you guys can come in and have some milk and Sawyer's favorite, Oreos, with us?" Joey pleaded to both of the girls.

"That sounds great," Morgan said, her smile fading, "but we have to unpack a little bit more tonight. School starts in two weeks, and our house needs to be completely finished. Joey's smile faded too.

"Shootity Shoot Shoot! Maybe we can help you unpack a little tonight? Please?" Joey pleaded, acting out getting on one knee.

"Of course, if you really want to!" Lauren said, grabbing Joey and running with him down the hallway. Yes, Lauren is the grabby kind of type. The way I saw her yank Morgan earlier, and the way Joey is being dragged along, barely being able to run on his two feet kind of gave me a clue. It also gave me a clue about who was going to be next. So, there was Morgan and I, left behind.

"Sorry about her," Morgan said, rolling those beautiful brown eyes, "it takes her a little while to be not so jumpy meeting new people." I smiled and nodded politely.

"I see," I said laughing, "but she has a great personality." Morgan joined in and laughed with me while we slowly walked down the hallway, towards their new room. "So, what brings you to LA?" I asked, so wanting to hold her hand.

"Um, I have always considered this place the City of Dreams," Morgan said, I could see the amazement in her eyes, "and I have wanted to go to UCLA for a while now. I've always wanted to be a doctor of brain or heart, but I have really wanted to be a professional photographer or director. It really calls my name. It all started since I began to make YouTube videos."

"Are you a YouTube Partner?" I asked and thought, she sure would be a sexy one. Stop Sawyer, I warned myself.

"Yes, but I only have around five hundred subscribers," Morgan said laughing.

"Are you joking? Five hundred is great! You should be a part of VidCon!" I said, smiling at her, probably blushing.

"It's alright, I guess," Morgan said shrugging. We walked into their new apartment, where I found Lauren and Joey already putting away kitchen items and talking about Joey's new adventures in Hunger Craft.

"Sawyer and Morgan, I have assigned you bathroom duty, make sure everything is put away NEATLY," Lauren instructed glaring at Morgan.

"It's okay," I said to Lauren, "I'm kind of a clean freak."

"Good," Lauren said back, and motioned us towards the bathroom. All I could think of was, good things happen in a bathroom with a girl, right?

**Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying the story. You can check me out on YouTube! I'm codmarv21, subscribe to me and keep reading**