Chapter 59

•Morgan's POV•

I was so nervous, literally shaking. Everything was already set out on the beach and guests were starting to arrive. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was in a rose bun on the side of my head and my makeup was light, yet visible. My baby still hadn't been born, and my stomach was bigger than an 85 inch tv. "You look so great," Joey told me, and I looked at his reflection in the mirror and smiled.

"Thanks for everything," I said and hugged him, standing up from the chair. He zipped my dress up from the back and I looked at my reflection, perfect. Everything was in place. "No matter what," I whispered in Joeys ear. "You always have me." I let go and he smiled at me, looking in my eyes.

"Morgan, c'mon we have twenty minutes." I heard Shanna's sassy voice from the door and I just pat joeys chest and walked away towards Shanna. She looked great in the purple bridesmaid dress and I walked out of the cabana we had rented to see the people beginning to settle and the band starting to play. I spotted Lauren's parents friends from home, friends here and other people who must be Sawyer's old friends. I looked forward to meeting lots of new people. I placed my hand over my stomach as I felt slight kicks from the baby and winced a little bit. The cramps I woke up with in the morning were getting worse, and honestly, I was terrified. What if my water broke in front of the whole crowd? I started to feel slightly sick. "Are you okay? You look a little...pale." Shanna commented looking at my face. I nodded at her.

"Yeah, yeah, just a little nervous?" I meant to state it, but it came out as more of a question.

"Was that an answer or a question?" Shanna asked me and I laughed.

"Answer?" Ugh, why was everything coming out as a question? I was shaking, and I took a deep breath.

"What are you nervous about? Actually getting married or your water breaking in front of the whole crowd?" Shanna asked me.

"Wow, Shanna, you always know how to cheer me up," I said, laughing and she joined in too. "I was thinking the same thing, actually. My water breaking in front of everyone, that would be the worst thing ever, but yes, I actually think I'm nervous about the wedding, a little bit." I added, my smile fading, I had to take another deep breath. Soon I would be hyperventilating.

"Holy crap, calm down." Shanna said laughing. I spotted Lauren, Jenn and Lisa iin their purple dresses up ahead.

"Thank God these dresses are purple, purple is my color!" Jenn said, looking down to the purple fabric and running it through the pads of her fingers.

"My idea," Lauren piped up, raising her arm. Lauren deserved the credit, she did fantastic dress planning and decorations. "Are you nervous?" Lauren asked, slinging her hand over my shoulder which calmed me a little bit. I nodded and smiled at her. "You only got 15 minutes, kid, until your off the market... for good. You're sure your ready?"

"Yeah? Yeah, Sawyer's the one, I know it." I said, nodding my head and smiling at her.

"I agree." She said in response and everybody laughed. I hadn't seen Sawyer in his tux, and I knew he would look... amazing. It almost hurt to think of him in that tux. My hormones were going crazy and I was about to walk the aisle. I walked back into the other cabana that I would walk out of. Joey looked amazing in his tux and I hugged him again.

"I can't thank you enough for walking me down the aisle." I told him. We were still hugging each other and I could feel the awkwardness. Right, Lauren was here. I pushed myself off of him and I saw everyone beginning to sit down in the audience. I saw Sawyer up on the stage and a smile spread across my face. I saw the ring bearer to the side and I smiled.

"You know it's almost time?" Joey asked, looking into my face as I nodded. Jenn, Lauren, Shanna and Lisa wished my luck, and lined up on the side of the stage. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins, and the nausea in my stomach wasn't helping. Joey and I slipped our arms around each other and I smiled up at him and mouthed "thank you." I heard the music began to play and took a deep breath. Before I knew anything, Joey took a step forward and we were walking down the aisle. As soon as I saw Sawyer a tear slipped down my cheek. He looked so handsome and I had never seen him this cleaned up. I wiped the tear away quickly. This would be the best day of my life.

*************************************

I didn't know how people lasted with vows, Sawyer's was beautiful, and I stumbled over my words at least ten times even though he told me I did perfectly. We were now at the reception and we were dancing. My stomach continued to cramp horribly and I clutched it uncomfortably. "Are you okay?" He asked me looking to my hand which was around my stomach. "Is the baby coming?" He looked concerned and I smiled.

"No, not tonight." I reassured him replacing my hand on his shoulder.

"You don't really have control over that." Sawyer pointed out, bearing his teeth.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I said and walked to the bathroom cabana. Once I got inside the cool smell of lavender seemed to calm me down a little bit. I saw my reflection and sighed looking down at my enormous panties. The cramps were only getting worse. What was wrong? Right after I wondered I felt something running down my leg. Did I just pee myself for real? I looked down to the floor grabbing some paper towels. Water. Of course. Tonight, of all nights. I was so panicked I left the bathroom and shuffled out. My stomach hurt so bad I couldn't even walk. I just shuffled. I tried to find Sawyer. It took my a minute and I was in total panic. "Sawyer, Sawyer." I whispered, he was talking with some friends. Once he looked over he saw my face and rushed over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked placing his hand in my shoulder.

"My water just broke."

||OH NO.||