Chapter 54

•Morgan's POV•

I was sitting on the recliner, laughing as Glenn on the walking dead tried to punch the brand new character of this week, Abraham. Sawyer walked in the door, looking upset, and looking like he might cry. I tried not to notice, because I never knew how to deal with people who were sad. I smiled at him and patted the seat next to me, signaling for him to sit down. He plopped down next to me slowly and I smirked. "We never continued for early..." I said and trailed off wrapping my arms around him and forcing my tongue into his mouth running my hand through his hair. He wasn't kissing me back. I released from our kiss and raised my eyebrows at him.

"It's late I'm gonna go to bed... like we were three hours ago." He stated simply and stood up off the recliner. He tried to walk away, but I wouldn't let go of his hand. He tried to release but I stayed attached. "Um..." He said and stared at my hand.

"Why don't you stay here... A little longer?" I said, biting my lip and pulling him into me, but he resisted.

"I'm just gonna go... Upstairs." He said plainly trying to leave but I wouldn't let go of his hand.

"Okay, what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him, squeezing his hand tighter, signaling it was okay to tell me. If sawyer didn't want to be touched, or seduced (😉) something was definitely wrong. "You can tell me anything." He tried to smile, but it was so small and short it just looked like he had a twitch.

"You're just pregnant, and what if if hurts the baby? Everything is going perfect, you are seven months now. I just... Don't want to ruin anything." Yeah, right. This wasn't sawyer. I just busted out laughing, and he looked at me raising his brows with a puzzled look on his face.

"Sawyer, this isn't you, tell me, please. The suspense is killing me!" I pouted, crossing my arms. We were in silence for several moments, before Sawyer ran his hand through his hair ruffling it a bit, and sat down next to me. He sighed.

"Fine, you caught me. Joey's leaving, for good." He told me and I rolled my eyes and scoffed a bit.

"Joey? Leaving? Ha! Good one." I said, smacking his shoulder playfully. But his face was stern and truthful. "You're not joking, are you?" I asked him. The room suddenly began to feel really hot and my face was burning. He looked down and rubbed the bad of his neck. "No.." I said shaking my head, a tear escaping from my eye.

"I tried to stop him..."

"What about his career!" I interrupted Sawyer, I knew it wasn't his fault. "Youtube? Has he forgotten about that?" I fired back, and Sawyer placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"He quit." Sawyers words seemed to have echoed around the room and left an eternal silence. But I break it.

I shook my head and wiped the tears. "You mean he's gone to Boston... For good?" Sawyer nodded and his face fell. Why the hell...? "What the shit?" I just said out loud, so loud I didn't care who would hear. I was mad at sawyer who didn't stop Joey, I was mad at Lauren who didn't give him love and comfort, I was mad at Shane, I was mad at Dallas who was bound to come back anytime soon and most importantly, I was mad at myself who didn't give Joey the love and friendship that I was supposed to give him. I wiped my tears just like Joey was wiped from my life. "I guess I need to tell you about what happened at the pizza place tonight then."

||OH. Loey or nah? Mawyer or nah? Hehe. I love reading y'all's comments! I want to get 20 comments on this chap lets gooo!!||