Chapter 55

•Morgan's POV•

I sighed. I checked behind the recliner in which we were sitting to make sure Lauren wasn't anywhere near. I promised her I wouldn't tell Sawyer but now I had to. I wasn't left with a choice. "Spill," sawyer told me raising his eyebrows.

"Sawyer, Joey doesn't want Lauren." I said, placing my hand over his, tracing his small thumb over and over. He shook his head and scoffed in ignorance.

"That's stupid, no, he loves her." He told me, shaking his head.

"Just... listen." I told him sending him a glare. "We saw Joey at the pizza place. Lauren and him went to talk and Lauren told him that she could always forgive him and everything could be fine... I mean, I don't believe her, nothing would be fine. But at least it would give Joey hope. It didn't work. Joey doesn't want to be with Lauren anymore, he is moving on as I implied. But I didn't think moving away from LA was... moving on..." I trailed off and looked down to our hands that were connected. Sawyer moved his hand above mine and traced along the ring on my finger.

"You're joking, Joey still loves Lauren." Sawyer still protested, shaking his head.

"Are you denying this because of their relationship? Or because of you and Joeys relationship?" I questioned him slowly. He looked up and his eyes met mine. "Goodnight." I stood up and walked away, but I was pulled back by sawyer grabbing my wrist. This time I was the one to yank my hand away.

Sunlight streamed through our curtains, when I woke up. I was warm under the blankets, but I wasn't as warm. I looked over and Sawyer wasn't there. No wonder I wasn't as warm as I usually was. Ew, my back hurt, my feet hurt, my stomach hurt, my head hurt. Being pregnant was really glamorized on TV. They made it look easy. Ugh, only a month and week left! If everything went according to schedule. I slipped out of bed and felt taps in my stomach. Aw, the baby was kicking. It was really hard to believe that there was another small, little person inside of you. A little scary if you really thought about it. I stool up and slipped on my silk robe which felt great on my skin. I walked down the stairs and immediately heard Sawyer hitting the buttons on his Xbox controller and cursing under his breath. I looked up to the screen to see our favorite game, GTA5 (Grand Theft Auto 5). I sat on the recliner next to him, and he looked over to me, and then looked to the TV screen. I didn't know why he didn't believe me. I didn't know how to tell Lauren that Joey left, and I had six hours to find out a way before she came back from school. I went to the YouTube app and Joeys channel was still there with all of his 3 million fans. Maybe he didn't officially give it up. After Sawyer totally screwed up the game and took off his headphones, slamming the controller on the coffee table did he even speak to me. "Morning." He said gruffly, which made me roll my eyes.

"Alright, why don't you believe me?" I asked him, groaning.

"Why should I? I'm pretty sure your ly-" I cut him off.

"Okay, why the fuck would I lie?!" I screamed jumping up from the recliner throwing my arms in the air.

"Calm down." He said, calmly.

"No, I won't calm down! I'm eight months pregnant, every bone in my body aches and I don't even feel like this is my own body anymore! And you're accusing me of lying about something that isn't any of our business! That's the least of our worries! Real mature." I said, running back upstairs. I threw on some clothes, put my hair into a messy bun and put on some mascara. I put on my shoes and went back downstairs. Sawyer was still sitting on the recliner and walked towards to door.

"Where are you going? To the bar?" I heard his raspy voice say.

"Are you gonna accuse me of that too?"

|| EVERYONE! Please go watch Bates Motel if you have Netflix or Hulu, best show besides the walking dead. But a close second fav. So good!||