Chapter 12

Joey looked up as I tapped him on the shoulder, looking down at him. Sawyer leaned against the wall, and tried to peak into the room next to Joey. "Oh, Morgan! Goody goody gumdrops you here! Lauren and Shane are really hurt. I'm so sorry!" He threw his arms around me, and I hugged him back.

"It's okay, Joey, but what happened?" I asked, still holding him as he was shakind and crying. I could feel Sawyer glaring at Joey to get off me, but if that was the case, Joey wasn't listeining well.

"We got in a car accident." He released from me and rubbed his red eyes. Joey had never looked worse, he probably slept here all night on the bench and his hair wasn't up it was down and droopy. He had been worried sick with this.

"Who was driving?" I grabbed both of his hands, and I could now feel Sawyer's eyes burning into my back. I could see Joey smirking at Sawyer and I ignored it. Joey immediately stopped smirking at his face sunk, when my question sunk into him. He immediately busted out crying again, and we hugged.

"It was me... I swear I'll never drive again, I' so sorry!"

"Hey," I said, releasing from our hug and grabbing his two hands, "It's not your fault. I know it's not your fault, you care about both of them, I know you didn't mean to do this. It's the car's fault. It isn't yours!"

"Your my best friend, I love you so much, I'm s thankful to have you as a friend," Joey said, I wiped his eyes with the sleeve of my shirt.

"I love you too, your an amazing friend," I said and I knew steam was coming out of Sawyer's ears. I looked back at Sawyer and he tried to smile and I lauged, "I love you as a friend." Sawyer now smiled. Joey smiled too.

"Okay, okay," Sawyer said, holding up his arms, grabbing me and picking me up off the seat. Was Sawyer jealous? Joey and I were just good friends, I loved Sawyer more than a friend, way more. "Are we allowed to go in?" Joey stood up.

"Lauren is in there and Shane is over here," Joey said, pointing his fingers. "Who first?" I kept my face stern, and I was scared. I kind of wanted to see Lauren alone without Joey and Sawyer, but I was scared Joey and Sawyer were going to argue about this whole Joey and I scene. Sawyer was sort of the jealous type, and even though Joey and I were best friends, Sawyer wouldn't believe me. But, I decided to let them go to Shane and prayed nothing bad was going to happen.

"You guys go check Shane, and I'll check Lauren," I looked at my shaking hands. Why was i taking me so long, what could the worst thing be? I thought of every possible thing except now. Crap, I didn't feed Cody! I completely forgot about my dog!

"Morgan? Are you okay? You are turning pale," Joey said, feeling my forehead, Sawyer jerked Joey's hand away from me, and felt my neck, forehead and cheeks. "Your burning up."

"I'm fine, just nervous, you guys go, I'm going in now," I said, taking a deep breath and opening the hospital door. I closed it behind me, and I sat down. Lauren was conscious, and she looked at me. I set my iPhone on the stad next to her bed. "Hey, whats up?" I whispered, sitting down next to her.

"Why are you whispering?" Lauren asked, talking loudly. I laughed.

"I dont know."

"The doctor said I can leave in a few hours, I only have a broken wrist and a few bruises and scratches. I'm fine."

"Great, look I have to go home and feed Cody, and I'm gonna go back with Sawyer. Can you get a ride with Joey and Shane? Not to abandon you or anything."

"That's fine," she said, twidling her thumbs. I got up and grabbed my phone. I walked towards the door. "Morgan what do you want?" I stopped.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, your 21st birthday is coming up, what do you want?"

"Nothing," I smiled. "I'm already living the best dream ever." I smiled and she smiled back and I closed the door behind me. I pushed my back onto the door and smiled.

Hey guys! I hope you really like this story so far! Sorry the chapters are a  little short I am working on it. You can follow me on instagram (@backofahorse), Twitter (@morganhartmann) and YouTube(MorganRowland)! Please sub to me on YouTube, I am trying to get to my goal of 50 subs by 2014. Thanks so much for the 500 reads! Ily all!