Chapter 20

•Sawyer's POV•

*Two months later*

Dallas never showed his face that one day. He never came back. Maybe he finally realized he would leave us alone. That it was pointless he was doing this. Lauren would never go back home with him to Maryland. Lauren and Shane were still "dating-but-not-dating" as they called it, and Joey was still thinking about leaving for Boston. I didn't believe he was going to give up that soon. He still believed that Lauren loved him, and I think she did. No matter how much she denied it. Morgan was driving home from school, and Lauren decided to ditch with Shane. I was basically living with Morgan now, and Lauren always stayed at our place with Shane and. Joey, but he was always in his room, playing minecraft. I heard the door open, and looked over to see Morgan walk through the door, carrying her bags and books.

"Hey, babe, how was school?" I asked, getting up and hugging her then kissing her twice on the lips. She looked utterly exhausted and pale.

"It was okay, I feel really sick, though. I look really pale no matter how much concealer I put on, ugh!" She threw her arms in the air, and put her bags on the counter.

"You look gorgeous without any makeup. But you do look sick, should we see a doctor?" I asked, putting my arm around her waist. I was concerned, the flu was going around, and if it was the flu... That meant no sex, kissing, physical contact, etc. for awhile! That was not an option.

"No, I don't-" Morgan covered her mouth suddenly and doubled over. She breathed in and took her hand away from her mouth. "Let's go see a doctor."

"Yeah, c'mon, babe lets get into Victoria." I lead her downstairs to Victoria, and opened the passenger door for her. We drive to the doctors office.

"Where was Lauren?" She asked me. "She said she would come to her later classes, I never saw her."

"She ditched today with Shane."

"Is she ever gonna realize you can't ditch college? This isn't middle school, her career is on the line!"

We parked in the parking lot of the doctors office, and stepped out of the car and walked inside. "It's kinda weird to go see a doctor when I'm majoring to be a doctor." I laughed, and hugged her.

"Morgan, Morgan Rowland!" Sawyer and I both stood up and went into the office. I sat in the chair, and she sat on the doctor's bed. The doctor closed the door, and welcomed us. "Hi, Morgan and Sawyer, what are you guys in for today?"

"Well, I just haven't been feeling well today, achy bones and stomach pain is all. I vomited at school today and almost when I came home so I'm just making sure, I don't have anything too serious." She looked concerned, but smiled and I grabbed her hand to reassure her. She stuck a thermometer into my mouth and checked my temperature.

"You seem a little warm, but you're fine. I'm just going to take some blood, and we can run the tests real quick and then you can leave." She smiled and stuck a needle into Morgans shoulder. She winced. What if she was pregnant? All of a sudden I felt like I was going to be pregnant? That couldn't happen. The doctor left, and I told Morgan I was leaving force bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face, respiked my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. Sawyer, you will never be able to look at yourself again if she is pregnant. I stared at myself for 5 minutes and sighed. I walked back into the room, and Morgan out her iPhone down. I sat down and grabbed her hand, and I prayed, prayed this would put happen. The more I thought I realized maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

"Morgan?" The doctor walked back in all smiles. "Everything is fine with you, your perfectly healthy. Especially for a mother-to-be." Morgan's face faded, and she let go of my hand.

"No, what do you mean? That's bullshit." My face fell too.

"Haven't you realized you haven't had your period for 2 months?"

"I thought it was from stress!"

"Morgan, you're pregnant."