Chapter 44

•Morgan's POV•

I was driving back home from school, the more I thought about dropping out of school the more I wanted to. I arrived at the parking garage, Lauren was waving school the same time I was, but she wanted to go to The Grove and go to Starbucks. I stepped out of my car and locked it. I walked inside and up the stairs. I walked out the door and into the apartment. I set my heavy bag full of books on the recliner and yelled Sawyer's name. I heard him yell "yeah!" upstairs but I opened the sliding door, going out onto the patio. After a couple minutes of looking at the sun beginning to set behind the Hollywood sign, I just stared into the Hollywood hills. I felt Sawyer's arms wrap around my waist, and I turned around kissing him. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I asked him and turned back around looking at the pink and purple streaked sky. He nodded into my shoulder, where he rested his head. He rocked my hips back and forth for about twenty minutes, before it got chilly. I went out of his grip, and walked inside. He followed me, and I shut the door and locked it. I walked up to sawyer and kissed him, forcing my tongue into his mouth. He went with my plan and we continued to make out, for several minutes. I pushed Sawyer against the wall, and after a few more moments of kissing, I kissed him gently down his neck, sucking on certain spots. He moaned my name several times and i giggled into his neck. I traveled back up his neck and met his lips again kissing his lips as our lips seemed to mold together perfectly. This time Sawyer kissed my neck, sucking on different spots and then kissing all over my chest.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" He asked me, between kisses up my neck. I just giggled and didn't say anything. "But I like you in a good mood." I laughed again and smiled. Sawyer threw his shirt over his head and I felt the tighten of his abs against my flat, smooth stomach. He rocked my hips back and forth, and twisted me around throwing me against the wall. He unbuttoned my plaid button down, which revealed my pink bra. I melted into his touch and he took off his pants and boxers, and rolled down my pants and panties just a little and thrusted into me going faster and faster. He took out, and smiled at me as I smiled back. I pulled my pants back on and went upstairs to take a shower. "Morgan?" He asked me, raspily. I turned around to face him. "I love you." He told me. I smiled.