Chapter 47

•Morgan's POV•

I lied on the bed while Sawyer was in the shower. I tried to calm myself down as much as possible, but I couldn't. The butterflies in my stomach were getting worse, and I was getting anxious. I heard the water stop and I sat up a little further against the pillows. I sighed and tried to concentrate on the Youtube video I was trying to edit, but I couldn't. My hands were shaking and I was seeing two MacBooks, I was so dizzy. I wiped my hands over my face. Sawyer opened the door and came out of the bathroom. He was dressed in a onesie and his hair was down, which made him look like a kid. "Oh my gosh, you're so cute!" I squealed and covered my mouth with my hands which were still shaking. He smiled at me and lied sideways on the bed and he placed his head on my thighs. I ran my hand through my hair and "aww"ed again.

"I love you, we had a great time tonight..." I nodded and smiled looking into his blue eyes. "I still don't understand why girls go to the bathroom together." My smile faded and I looked down, clearing my throat. My face became serious. "Uh oh, what happened?" I sighed.

"Um. I found something out a week ago." I said, toying with his hair again.

"Uh oh you're scaring me." He said, biting his lower lip, "was it something I did?"

"No, well, yes." I said smirking.

"Uh oh."

"Um, I'm kinda... um... pregnant... again." I but my lower lip and looked into his eyes. His smiled faded and all that escaped his lips were "oh." I looked at my computer.

"So, um... we have to go through this all over again?"

"It'll be better this time. Hopefully." I pointed out, we saw where the baby went last time.

"What if you lose it again, or what if... I lose you?" He looked into my eyes and I looked down at him.

"Only like three women die a year of pregnancy, besides, I don't want to lose another baby... I'm not going to."

"It's not your decision." He pointed out.

"That's true. But you're not losing either of us." I smiled and he smiled a little bit, but then spaced out.

"But what if i do? I'd die if something happened to you." He said.

"Sawyer, nothing is going to happen to me!" I slapped my computer onto the nightstand and slammed it shut. I turned off my lamp and pushed him away sliding under the covers. "Now, can I go to sleep?" Sawyer smirked and went under the covers. He kissed me on my forehead and then rolled up my shirt and kissed my stomach.

"Good night both of you." I smiled and pecked his lips before drifting off to sleep.