Chapter 27

•Morgan's POV•

I opened the apartment door and stepped inside turning on the lights to see Cody perched on the recliner doing his goofy smile. Sawyer closed the doors behind us, and wrapped his arms around my waist behind me. He kissed down my neck, and I moaned turning around to press his lips onto mine. I felt his tongue brushing against my bottom lip begging for entry. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue against mine. He broke the kiss and began to kiss down my neck again. "You know I love you right?" He said between kisses, smiling up at me. I nodded. His fingers met the strap of my bra underneath my shirt, but I moved and pushed his hands off me. I shook my head and smiled at him. "What?" He asked, looking at me with his cute blue eyes.

"Not here. Cody's watching us," I pointed back to Cody who just kicked his lips. I grabbed his hand and interlaced out fingers, and lead him upstairs to our room. Our lips met again and he seemed to keep his distance, being aware of my bulging stomach. He stopped kissing me and took off his shirt. He lied down on the bed and turned on the TV.

"Not now, we need to savor each moment. Let's watch TV for awhile." He said smirking at me as I lied back down next to him.

"You're trying to kill me aren't you?" I said smiling at laughing at him. He smiled back at me and nodded. He turned on Duck Dynasty and we watched in silence. I looked over at his abs and his winged tattoos on his hips. I rolled on top of him and looked into his eyes. He smiled at me and brushed a string of my brown hair back. I pushed myself further down his abdomen and he continued to watch TV after I layed my head down along his abs. I saw his tattoo in the corner of my eye and took the pad of my thumb and rubbed over his tattoo.

"Please keep doing that," he whispered to me. I kept rubbing his hip and touching the elastic band of his pants. I gripped the elastic band and looked up to him. He smiled at me and nodded as I pulled down his pants. I tossed them across the room. I started to rub his tattoos again. Sawyer got a boner and I stuck my hand down his boxers. I wrapped my hands around and moved them up and down nice and slowly. He moaned my name and told me not to stop. He kept groaning and I continued to do it nice and slow. I could feel wetness on my hand so I took my hand out. "Please don't stop." He said begging me looking me in the eyes. I showed him my hands and went to the bathroom to wash them. After I came back into the bedroom and Sawyer was asleep. I threw the covers back and threw the covers back over me. "I've never been in love like this before. I love you more than anything in the world." I smiled and kissed his small thumb.

"I love you too." I whispered to him. Somehow I didn't want this night to end.

||This chapter was... interesting. Sorry I've been updating so much. I'm almost to 50 subscribers!! Name is codmarv21, sub to me now!😘||