Chapter 34

•SAWYERS POV•

"The baby is looking perfect," the doctor commented looking at the small TV admiring the future baby. "So, do you want to know the sex of the baby?" I looked at Morgan, shaking my head no. I didn't want to know the sex of the baby, I liked surprises. But, I knew Morgan wanted to know, and she was the rightful mother.

"Yes," Morgan blurted, before I could say anything at all. She smiled back at me, and I glared at her. I wanted to leave the room, I honestly didn't want to know at all.

"I'm just gonna leave, I don't wanna know," I smirked at Morgan and she stuck her tongue out at me. I love when we acted like little children, even when the doctor was staring at us like we were crazy. I walked out of the room, and sat outside in the waiting room. I picked up one of the magazines on the rack, that was at least two years old. As the bell rang when each person entered, it rang and I looked up. I caught my breath, and suddenly couldn't breathe. I was in such a shock, I hid my head behind the Men's Fitness magazine and tried to focus on the article on how to grow your penis two more inches. Dallas. I peeked around the magazine to see his blonde, long hair with a... girl? He has been begging for lauren to come back a couple months ago but now he was here with a girl? Dallas must be a busy boy. They both signed in, he looked nervous and totally out of place. The extra nurse behind the front desk, smiled and lead the girl back into a room, meanwhile Dallas looked for a place to sit. As he looked in my direction, I hid my face quick, even though I thought he saw me.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr. Prettyboy?" He sat down right next to me, pushing the magazine out of my face. The anger clearly showed on my face, but I wasn't about to start a scene at a pregnancy clinic.

"Who did you get knock up this time?" I fired back trying to pay attention to the magazine but he snatched it from my grip, and lied it on the table.

"Yeah, well she begged me to go with her. It's her fault anyway. Maybe she should've taken birth control. What a bitch right?" I rolled my eyes and groaned. Why? Out of all people?

"No... Dallas. What happened to getting Lauren back?"

"I am still trying to get her back, give or take a couple girls in the process... And I mean, maybe Lauren will be down for a threesome?" Dallas shrugged and smirked at me deviously.

"You're disgusting." I snapped back at him, trying to snatch the magazine back quickly, but he was too fast.

"What are you doing at a pregnancy clinic anyway?" Dallas scoffed. At that moment, Morgan walked out smiling at me, then she saw Dallas. The papers she was holding hit the floor, and the doctor rushed to pick them up. The doctor handed them to Morgan who picked them up, still in shock. She walked towards me and we interlaced our fingers. "Wow, I'm so proud, Prettyboy. You did lay her, congrats." He smiled and chuckled. Nobody laughed with him.

"Dallas? What are you doing here?" Morgan asked, she was so angry you could practically see the steam from her ears.

"Well, one of my weekly 'services' picked up her birth control a little late." He put air quotes around "services." Morgan scrunched her nose and rolled her eyes. "So what are you doing these days, Morgan? Besides getting knocked up, I mean?" He chuckled again.

"I'm studying to be a neurosurgeon at UCLA." Morgan said, squeezing my hand letting me know we should leave soon.

"Oh, a surgeon? As in surgery in the head? Well, you always were good with getting in things now weren't you? And actually things dealing with head too." He laughed a little louder than he should, which made me really angry. "Hey, when you wanna have sex with a real man call me?"

"Why don't you call one of your 'services.'" Morgan commented back, rolling her eyes.

"You could be one of them," he said winking back at her.

"Bye, Dallas." Morgan said back to him, and she pulled me with her out the door. Ignoring the nurse that asked, "would you like to reschedule?" "I hate him so much." Morgan said storming into the passenger seat of Victoria. I got into the drivers seat.

"I mean I could bring him out here and pound his face in." I suggested. She laughed.

"Thanks, but no. We'll just leave him." As we pulled out of the parking lot, my phone tweeted and told Morgan to get it. She reached in my pocket and her face turned white as she viewed the message.

"What?" I asked, concerned on the look on her face. She showed me the message.

341-555-6712: Watch out, Prettyboy, I'm coming for you.

||for all the thirsty people out there! A DIRTY SCENE IS COMING NO WORRIES😂||