Chapter 5

●Sawyer●     

Joey and I woke up around nine o’ clock, an hour early than usual, to help Lauren and Morgan paint their living room. I think Lauren knew about Morgan and I, and I hope she did. Morgan and I are going public in a couple weeks, but most of my friends already knew, but my fans needed a couple weeks before they met the new Sawyer, the one that has a girlfriend. Besides, Morgan and I have only been dating one day.

“I’m so excited to help! I can’t believe these girls moved in, we are going to have so much funanya! Especially for you a Morgan,” Joey yelled, and then winked at me. I rolled my eyes playfully back at him. He so liked Lauren, it was so obvious. They were both a bundle of energy, and together, I think Morgan and I should stay away.

“Yeah,” I said, laughing, “now keep your voice down people are still sleeping.” I rolled my eyes again and threw a shirt over my bare upper half, being a tight shirt so Morgan could see my abs through my shirt. Joey grabbed a cinnamon rice cake out of the pantry, biting into it as crumbs went everywhere. Hitch pranced into the kitchen, hearing the crumbs hit the ground, and ate them off the floor. Joey finished his rice cake, and we left walking down the hall towards Lauren and Morgan’s apartment.

“Are you excited?” Joey asked looking at me as we got closer. Raising his dark eyebrows.

“For Morgan?” I asked, looking at Joey, “I guess, I just want to act normal though. A normal relationship.” Joey nodded, and knocked on their door. No more than two seconds, Lauren opened the door, smiling ear to ear, her half blonde half brown hair tied in a messy bun.

“Joey! Sawyer!” Lauren yelled, grabbing them in a one-armed hug, “Are you ready to paint?” Joey ran in with Lauren as they instantly began chatting about paints. “Oh, Sawyer,” Lauren said mysteriously and winked, “Morgan’s in the shower and then she is changing. She will be out in a few minutes.” Sawyer nodded and smiled, noting that Lauren was looking at him strange, giggling into her palm.

“I bet he wants to watch,” Joey whispered to Lauren, loud enough for Sawyer to hear. They both cracked up laughing, until tears were coming out of their eyes.

“Joey, that’s so perverted,” Sawyer said rolling his eyes, and snorting in disgust, “but at the same time… so true!” Joey and Lauren busted out laughing again and Lauren shook her head. Lauren explained what color they wanted the living room, a baby blue, and all three of them began painting. Morgan walked out of her bedroom in a royal blue camisole and booty shorts with LOS ANGELES written on the back.

“Hey, everyone, what did I miss?” Morgan asked, grabbing a brush from the carton of baby blue paint. She said “everyone” but looked directly at me. Everyone replied, and we all painted laughing at talking like we were a big, great group of friends. But, I didn’t want to act like friends. After we had completed the walls, Lauren directed us into the kitchen where we had to unpack and she and Joey did that while Morgan and I painted the office.

“So, do you want to go out tonight?” Sawyer asked, looking at her, as she painted a corner making sure to not paint anywhere she shouldn’t. Morgan crinkled her eyebrows.

“I don’t know, I think maybe we should just stay here and watch a movie,” Morgan said, shrugging, “if that’s okay with you?”

“Of course! I think that will be great,” Sawyer said, looking into her brown eyes. “What should we watch?”

Morgan smiled, “I think we should watch The Exorcist. I think we should just be dressed in sweats, it will be casual, and we can order pizza.”

Sawyer smiled, and laughed, “That’s perfect! You have great taste.” Morgan curtsied and they continued to laugh and talk throughout the day while they painted the kitchen, unloaded all of the kitchen appliances, and started to put together Morgan’s bed in the master bedroom.