Chapter 10

"Hey guys, it's Sawyer Hartman and if you have never seen my channel before, welcome to the world of Sawyer Hartman!" he was so confident in front of the camera, it was like he lived a double life. All fears were  put awayin front of the camera. I had always loved to be in the camera for my YouTube videos, but I didn't have nearly half the subscribers Sawyer had. Also with the pressure of people critisizing me. it took me a few dozen seconds to realize Sawyer was waiting for me to say hi. "Hey everyone!" I said that way too peppy, and I calmed down a little bit.

"So, Morgan and I have some important news we need to share with you guys. Some of you found this out already but..." he stopped, and stared at me, prompting me to continue.

"Sawyer and I are together." I felt my spine tingling, and I wasn't comfortable in my seat. I moved around, while Sawyer finished what he was talking about.

"Now, of course there is going to be hate about this, but Morgan is apart of my life now, whether you like it or not."

"We also need a lot of Mawyer shippers, so please no hate."

"Also, you can go subscribe to Morgan at MorganRowland," Sawyer said, looking at me, and I didn't say anything so he wrapped up the video. "I hope y'all are okay with this new arrangement, but everything will be the same. I love you more than anything, bye!" Sawyer turned off his camera, and smiled at me, kissing the top of my head, I loved when he did that. "You did great," he said, mashing his lips on mine. "I wonder what Joey, Lauren and Shane are doing."

"Beats me, who knows what that Lauren has planned,"  said, laughing. Sawyer and I walked down the hall, and pressed our ear to our door, to see if we could hear any noises. I giggled, and Sawyer pressed his finger against my small lips. No noises came from inside, only the shuffle of Cody's paws on the hardwood floor. "Should we go in?" I whispered, and Sawyer nodded his hea opening the door. I was so glad, Sawyer and I had this relationship where we were fine going into eachother's apartments with no problem. All the lights were turned off and Cody was drinking water in the kitchen. I switched on the lights, and checked all the rooms. Nothing, no one was home.

"Where could they have gone?" Sawyer asked, I texted Lauren, but an answer never came.

~2 HOURS LATER~

Sawyer and I sat in his kitchen at the bar, eating rice cakes, and constantly checking our phones for texts from Shane, Joey or Lauren. But, it was ten o' clock, and there hadn't been a peep. Voicemails were left, texts were never read and Kiks were never delivered. "I don't know where they went!" Sawyer threw his hands up in defeat, "they left the Earth." I laughed and bit my fingernails. Seriously, where were they? Sawyer and I lied down on the couch, his arms around my waist, me lying in front if him curled up watching The Walking Dead, my favorite show. My eyes started to close, and the least thing I felt was Sawyer kissing me goodnight.

Hey guysssss! Hope you are enjoying!! I have 100 reads! Amazing!!!!! and 20  votes, as long as you vote and comment and read, I write!