Chapter 50

•Sawyer's POV•

I slipped into bed beside Morgan and I was wearing my onesie, which had become surprisingly comfortable. She was quiet as she surfed through tweets and I moved again, which had no effect of her. I moved again and again and then again.

"Okay, what the fuck do you want?" She asked, laughing and she placed her phone on the nightstand.

"I know you and Lauren have been talking... why haven't Lauren and Joey been talking are they still dating? They break up? Is Lauren on drugs?"

"What? No!" She laughed into her hands and smiled at me. I caressed her cheek, begging her to tell me.

"You can't say anything." She threatened me, and poked my nose and I smiled at her. Her affectionate mood was by far my favorite. I nodded and laid my head in her lap, looking up at her. "Joey raped Lauren." She didn't smile, didn't laugh, had a stern face. Was she joking? Joey would never do that. Ever. That just wasn't Joey...

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that." I said and flopped over, and turned off my lamp. She turned over to, and I realized this was my chance. "Hey, how many bones are in the human body?" I asked her. We were lying in the dark.

"206," Morgan said, muffled.

"Wanna make it 207?" I asked her laughing and I couldn't contain my laughter. Okay, now I was just stalling. Get it over with, sawyer, I thought to myself.

"There is something hard in my pillow case.." Morgan said turning on her light, and zipping open the pillowcase. My heart was racing and I felt like my stomach was in my throat. I was literally shaking and couldn't concentrate. She felt around until she laid her fingers on it and brought it out. She gasped and held the big diamond ring in her fingers. She looked at me, and back at the ring. I took it from her grasp, and walked around the bed to where her feet hung over the bed. I bent down on one knee in front of her and she covered her hands with her mouth.

"Morgan Rowland, I have loved you ever since I layed my eyes on you, a year and three months ago, and I knew it may be too soon, but we have a baby, and we love each other and I never want to let go of you. I have never felt this way before with any other girl... And I want you to be the girl I spend the rest of my life with. Morgan, will you marry me?" She covered her mouth and gasped, tears coming down her face. "Is that a yes or a no?" I asked her, raising my brows. She opened her mouth to answer...