Chapter 21

~Lauren's POV~
"Joey, Shane and I, this thing that's going on between us... We're done, it's not happening anymore. I'm looking for a real relationship now, I just didn't know what I was doing for this couple of months I was just... lost. Shane and I are still friends, don't worry, but we are putting the past behind us. No more kissing, dating-but-not-dating or being affectionate. We are just friends. I realized your the one I want to be with. I have wanted to be with you since I met you! Please, give me a second chance?" I asked. I looked into the mirror in my room, glad Morgan nor Sawyer heard what I was doing. I had rehearsed my apology to Joey at least 1,000 times and I still didn't know what his answer would be. Joey was still as mad as he was two months ago, and I was stressed out. I snapped my thumbs a couple of times, I always did this when I was nervous. I looked down to my normal blue skinny jeans and Coldwater Creek tee. I walked out of the apartment and locked the door behind me. I continued to snap my thumbs and walked to Joey and Shane's apartment. I didn't even call it sawyer's anymore, even though he still paid for it. I knocked on the door, and Joey came to the door almost immediately.

"Oh. Hi." He looked disappointed to see me, but stepped aside to let me in.

"You must've been thinking somebody else was coming." I said, laughing. He didn't laugh back and rolled his eyes.

"Well, I thought it was Morgan and Sawyer coming back from the doctor. Didn't really wanna see you." Ouch. Wait, Morgan and Sawyer at the doctor? Maybe a checkup.

"Sorry, I'm not them. But I need to talk to you. Are you home alone?" I asked, looking at my black converses. He nodded and sat down on the couch with me sitting next to him. "Look, everybody makes mistakes, including me. I made a mistake Joey. And I'm sorry. This thing that I was doing with Shane, it's over. I don't even know what I was thinking I'm not that kind of girl, I swear. I don't know what came over me. I'm really sorry for that, okay?" I placed my hand on his shoulder but he shook it off and looked away. My face fell in defeat, my plan didn't work.

"I accept your apology," Joey said, placing his hand on my shoulder. "But, I don't want to move fast with you. I don't want to move fast like this." Joey leaned in and kissed me soft on the lips. It caught me by surprise and I looked up at him, shocked. "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. Shit, I ruined the moment."

"I'll accept your apology if you kiss me again." I said and leaned into him. Our lips met for a couple seconds and then I pulled away, smiling at him. "Thanks, Joey."

[HEY GUYS! Hope you are really enjoying! I am close to 50 subs on my channel (MorganRowland) on YouTube, please sub! I know you guys wanted me to do a sawyer on Morgan POV but I guess you'll have to wait! Sorry. Maybe upload tonight. Idk. Subscribe and follow me love you! Sawyer read my fanfic]