Chapter 17

•Sawyer's POV•
I woke up with sheets covering my body and Morgan breathing next to me. We were in my bedroom, and I checked under the sheets to find both of us naked. I looked over to Morgans side; I will always love to see that. I smiled, and closed my eyes. How did we even get back to my place? My head was throbbing, and I felt sick to my stomach. I had way too much to drink and I didn't feel good at all. I wanted to wake up Morgan, but she would beat the shit out of me. All I wanted to do was hold her against my body, and love her forever. Everyday we spent together, I felt more in love. I felt a connection with her that I never felt with Blair, or any other girl for that matter. She rolled to face me. He hair was in a tangled mess and I trailed my finger across her cheek.
"Good morning." She whispered, sitting up in bed. "Ow!" She yelped and lied back down covering her hand over her forehead. "Everything hurts." She groaned and flipped onto her other side.
"Can I just say you are really sexy when you groan like that?" I smiled knowing this would get her attention.
"Really?" She sat up again and kissed my hand, "Ah!" She finally remembered she was topless, and I wanted her to sit up so I could get a full view. She covered her hands over her breasts and slid under the blankets.
"Woah, what are you sliding down there for? Am I getting lucky again?" I laughed and looked under the blankets at her. "You don't have to cover up, I already saw plenty last night." She still wasn't convinced, and I sighed. Awkward silence. Suddenly, she sprang out from under the sheets.
"Sawyer did you wear a condom?" She asked wide-eyed.
"Um.. Yeah, I threw it away an hour ago. Unless you wanna go again I can go get another-"
"No!" She yelled, laughing, "I am sore enough already." She sat in silence, and her eyes were beginning to close.
"So I won't need birth control?" She asked closing her eyes. I gulped. I was in for it now.
"Nope, your fine." I sighed. What did I just do? What is gonna happen? I sighed and stood up and walked to the shower.
"Gonna take a shower," I said, closing the door and turning on the warm water. I stepped inside and ran my fingers through my curly hair.

When I walked out of the shower, Morgan was on Twitter on her iPad mini. "Hey," she said, smiling. She had on sweats and and elite socks. I lied next to her in the bed and turned on my MacBook. "What do you want to do today?" I asked looking at her turning off her iPad.
"Absolutely nothing," she said closing her eyes.
"I love you," I said kissing her forehead.
"I love you too," she said back, hugging me.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT YEAH... TUNE IN !