Chapter 16

~Joey's POV~

I woke up with my hair dyed half brown, half blonde just like Lauren's. I was in my bed, and I looked the white carpet. I pushed myself out of bed and as soon as my feet hit the carpet, I fell down. I pushed myself up with my jelly legs, and walked to the window. I pushed back the shades and covered in my head from the light. It was horrible. My head hurt so bad, and I felt sick to my stomach. What happened last night? Oh right, the club. All I remembered was Lauren and I dancing, and then she was driving me home. Where was Morgan and Sawyer? I knew Shane stayed home, and I knew Lauren was somewhere. I walked down the steps and into the kitchen. All I heard was the clock ticking and nothing else. I was thinking about making my smoothie and eggs, but I was too sick, weak and tired. I crashed onto the couch, and turned on "Rodeo Girls," my new favorite show.

A couple hours later, I went upstairs to get my phone and found out that I had many, many, many messages.

Lauren: You are lucky that I dragged your fat ass all the way upstairs.

I laughed, that was Lauren. I checked more messages, and I heard a bang outside on the hallway in our door. I walked up and opened the door to find Shane and Lauren making out in the hallway. I gasped. Lauren and Shane looked at me, wide eyed. Way to bring me down, Lauren.

Sorry this was so short. Whats gonna happen? Who knows? New chapter soon! Be ready!