Chapter 2

●Shane●

After this whole entire crazy day, with about thousands of people screaming my name, tossing their phones at me for pictures and crying on the floor for an autograph (I know, if you picture it it’s just like Miley Cyrus and her friends…), I never thought I could possibly go through (I mean, meet…) another crazy fan. Then, I met her. The one with the crazy light brown hair that was just about blonde (I know creepy right? It’s brown and blonde…) I think she threw lube at me? Maybe, she threw a water at me, I don’t know, but by the end of the night I was wet (Ooh, that didn’t sound right). I think she is the craziest fan I have ever met. She even has a life-size doll that is me. Wow, I could really fake some people out with that thing. I think more than anything, she wanted to be my best friend. But, Honey Boo Boo (sorry, new obsession), with that act, she isn’t going to make the cut. She might be crazier than Shanna.

“Honey, it’s been a long day at VidCon, I think we should get some sleep,” it was Lisa, “Thank god, it’s the last day.” I reached and turned off the lamp, and Lisa curled into bed, Corny lying at the end, nibbling on God knows what.

“Just think, in a couple days you are going to start filming your new parody, Birthday,” Lisa said, sounding surprised. She always did this, talking about how far we have gotten and this world and how lucky we are. Please don’t cry, PLEASE DON’T CRY! I pleaded in my brain, whenever she cried I didn’t know what to do. It just made me uncomfortable (I mean a lot of things I say in my videos probably make you guys uncomfortable.). I was a comedy kind of guy, not the sympathetic one that made dramas and tragedies. Who am I, Shakespeare? Definitely not.

“All these fans were ridiculous today, you have probably three times more fans than I do. Most of them are girls. Does that make you feel uncomfortable? Just remember, you have a loving girlfriend.” Nope, today wasn’t the crying, it was the ranting. About how I had more views, subscribers, fans, likes, and how I was popular on YouTube. Well, I’m sorry I’m just so smart, funny and SEXY, but people love me. This night was going to last awhile.

**Hey People! Obviously, Lisa isn’t jealous of Shane, she is beautiful and talented too. Xx. Follow me on Instagram: @_huntergal_ or @_sawyerhartmanfans_ hope you are enjoying the story!**