Chapter 41

*VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

Sawyer's POV•

"Sawyer, what the hell were you thinking!" Joey yelled, jumping off the couch in frustration at me. I had just told him what had happened with Morgan and I, and she would be coming home tomorrow. I shook my head and placed it in my hands, rubbing over the short stubble that remained on my chin. "You proposed to her on the phone? On the phone! You're joking me." He paced across the room in front of me. I still didn't think I had made a mistake. I loved Morgan more than anything in the world, baby or not.

"Joey, I love Morgan... more than anything. I think we are ready." Joey shook his head and scoffed at me. Rolling his eyes, he continued to pace in front of me.

"Your year anniversary is coming up in a week, you haven't even known each other for a fucking year. Marriage? Sawyer, what the hell is wrong with you? What is going on with you?" He asked me, and I could tell he was really mad. Was I making a mistake?

"What's wrong with me Joey? I'm in love, I'm in love, and I can't help it. It's not just something you can stop, Joey." I propped my feet up on the coffee table in front of me.

"I don't understand."

"Yeah, you wouldn't." I snapped to him, closing my eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean? You know, never mind. Why can't you guys just date? Does dating get 'too old' for you?" He put quotes around 'too old' and I rolled my eyes.

"Joey, maybe if you were in love you would understand." I snapped back, and stood up off the couch getting ready to leave the apartment. As I opened the door, Joey called my name.

"Sawyer, just promise me, you'll be careful, and take your time with this. Promise me you won't make a mistake and ruin this. She's too good for a stupid mistake done by you." I turned around to face him.

"A stupid mistake done by me?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Nice, Joey, maybe I should find a real friend to talk to." I stormed out of his apartment, slamming the door. I walked back to Morgan and I's apartment. I missed her so much, and couldn't wait until tomorrow. I grabbed my phone I'm my back pocket, and clicked on the phone app, going to recents. She hadn't answered any of my calls, and all of my recents were red "Morgan" names. I clicked her name, and held the phone to my ear. The phone rang five times, before it stopped ringing. I thought I had lost connection, but I heard breathing on the other side. "Morgan?" I asked, slowly into the phone. I heard her sigh on the other side.

"I'm here." She whispered, softly. Until I heard her voice, I didn't realize how much I missed her. I almost broke down, when I heard her tired voice, and I knew she missed me too. She wasn't here, Lauren wasn't here, Tyler had gone to San Francisco with Troye and Connor, and now I could tell Joey wasn't with me, emotional wise that was.

"Um, what time are you coming back tomorrow?" I asked her, we breathing had steadied, did she think I was going to ask her something else? Of course she did, the whole marriage thing. There was a knock on the door, and I stood up. "Ugh, hold on someone's at the door." I walked to the door, opening it, and there stood Morgan, ending the call on her phone.

"Watch who you're 'ughing' at." She said hastily, giggling, as I brought her into a warm hug.

"You don't know how fucking much I missed you." I said, releasing our hug, and kissing her softly on the lips. Out lips molded together. "And about the marriage thing... I take it back, I'm sorry for scaring you. I don't know why I said that, neither of us are ready." She smiled at this and kissed me this time. "I fucking love you." I said between kisses, and she stifled a little giggle between kisses. I finally pulled her inside, and closed the door, if someone walked down the hall they would probably think we were crazy. I pushed her against the wall, and felt her tongue brush against mine, over and over. Yet, her kiss was gentle and sexy, which hoped there was going to be a long night for us. I was so surprised that she had come home... For me. She did love me back, she was in love with me... She started planting small, gentle kisses down my jawline and neck. I moaned softly, which made her giggle into my neck. My hands grabbed just below her butt on her thighs, and she wound her legs around my waist. She began kissing down my chest, but then looked up at me, biting her lip. I carried her up the stairs, back into our bedroom, and lied her down on the bed. I three my shirt off and across the bedroom, jumping on top of her, connecting our lips once again. She giggled in between kisses again, and I kissed her down her neck. She flipped me over and she lied on top of me. She took of her shirt, which showed her bright red and black bra. She grabbed the waist band of my jeans with her teeth and tugged them down. "Woah." I said, tauntingly and she smiled deviously at me. My boxers we re the only thing that remained and were soon off. Morgan kissed down my abdomen, and stopped looking up at me. I nodded my head and she smiled. She took a mouthful, and traced it with her tongue. After a couple minutes, she released and licked her lips. She kissed up my happy trail, and met my lips for only a couple seconds. She smiled at me, grabbed her shirt, and threw it over her head. "I love you so much." She smiled back at me, and grabbed pajamas out of her drawers. She walked into the bathroom, and I heard then shower turn on. That wasn't the only thing that was turned on.

||sorry if this was a little too dirty! I might delete this chapter.... Idk. It's amazing😍 hahah love you||