Chapter 45

•Morgan's POV•

It was only a couple hours later, and I met sawyer downstairs, after I had done my hair, makeup and showered. I planned to go out tonight and eat. I was sick of eating food at home. "You still haven't told me why you are so happy?" I just smiled and he was sitting at the bar, so I went around him into the kitchen and took a water bottle from the fridge. "Or if this is becoming a new thing... I would really enjoy it." He said again winking at me.

"No. Something did happen today." I said, winking back at him. He raised his brown brows at me, and I smiled. "I quit." He stood up out of the chair and hugged me.

"You're gonna do youtube fulltime?" He asked me, eagerly looking into my eyes. I nodded, and he smiled at me, wrapping me in a hug again. He kissed my forehead gently. "That's so awesome, we should start talking video ideas, what you wanna do." I smiled at him and couldn't help but release his hug, I didn't want to let him go. He was so supportive, and I could never thank him enough for that.

"You know I love you?" I asked him looking into his beautiful blue eyes, which sent chills down my spine. He nodded, whispering, "I love you." "What if I become pregnant, again?" I asked him in fear, we had just had sex again without protection and we had promised each other we would always use protection. That was blown out of the water. He didn't let go of our hug, he kept me close. I could feel his abs tense underneath his shirt.

"Then, I guess we are going to try for a baby again. Do you think, maybe...?"

"I don't know," I said quickly, before he could finish. I didn't want him to finish. "I don't want to be scared." He tensed again.

"Do you want a baby?" I didn't think he would ask, I didn't want to answer. I shrugged. I stayed in his arms a few minutes longer in silence. "I want a baby." He said. I removed myself from our hug and looked at him in his eyes.

"What?" I asked him.

"I want a baby, I want you to have another baby."

"Then you better cross your fingers." I told him, smiling and crossing my fingers over my stomach.

|| are you reading my Chandler Riggs fanfic? Why not? It's on my profile so go read it! It's really good and I just uploaded a chapter on there!😘||