Chapter 33

•Morgan's POV•

Shane walked down the hallway towards Joey and Lauren's apartment. Sawyer got out his phone, ready to record the drama that was getting ready to brew. I mouthed 'stop' to sawyer who hit the recording button. Even though Shane didn't know he was recording, since we were behind him, I knew he was nervous enough. Sawyer didn't let up, and kept recording, even after four angry glares. I begged him to stop, but he still didn't. What was up with him? Shane opened the door and we all found Lauren and Joey in the office on their iMacs. "Stop. Put down your phone." I whispered. Joey and Lauren both looked up and said "hey what's up?" Sawyer continued to film, and I was getting angry now. "Why won't you stop?" I whispered angrily to him and he interlaced our fingers and kissed my forehead then whispered in my ear.

"Not until you give me a blowjob..." He said tauntingly giving me a small giggle. I rolled my eyes, now he was just testing my patience.

"I'll give you one when we get back home, if you stop recording." Sawyer looked at me, and then at his camera, and then at Shane, who was awkwardly waiting Sawyer and I's help. "Swear?" He whispered back to me, and smiled.

"Swear," I said back to him, smirking annoyingly. Little did he know, I was crossing my fingers behind my back. Rookie mistake, Sawyer.

"Okay, um, Joey, you know I love you, but I have something to tell you... I'm, um, moving out." The anger, hurt, surprise and misery displayed on Joey's face didn't look too good.

"What?" He spat, half hurt, but half anger. Shane started to explain what was happening but Joey cut him off. "Save it Shane. I don't wanna know. Maybe we aren't supposed to really be friends."

|| SHORT CHAPTER. SORRY:( new Walking Dead fanfic on my account, just started today maybe you wanna read it? It's taking off after season 4A, thanks bæs.😘||