Chapter 26

•Sawyer's POV•

"Good news, you are only having one child," she laughed when I told her Morgan's dream from last night. "It's going to be a little boy." Morgan beamed with pride as she looked at the baby on the TV during her ultrasound. "He's going to be beautiful. Any questions? Usually mothers-to-be have a lot of questions."

"When is he going to be due?" She asked, smiling from ear to ear.

"Well, in five months. He will be a May baby." The doctor said smiling at the screen.

"Just like you," Morgan said to me and I nodded, grabbing her hand, interlacing our fingers. I knew she was silently begging me not to ask the sex question but I did anyways.

"So, Doctor, is it safe to have sex during the pregnancy?" I asked smiling at Morgan who hid her head in her hands. The doctor like taken aback, but then just chuckled and smiled.

"It's very safe unlike what most people think--"

"Ha! I told you." I said to her as she rolled her eyes.

"But," she warned, "not too many times. It could be bad for the baby. In the next couple of months you should only do it at the maximum five times, no more. I understand that couples want to be intimate during this long period of time, it can be hard on the men." She pointed to me and I rubbed the back of my neck and chuckled.

"Very," I added and looked at Morgan who was hiding of embarrassment. The doctor put the round tool away and wiped the clear gel clear of Morgan's stomach.

"Your baby is coming along great," she added and raised the chair, "I'll see you when you're five months along!" She patted Morgan's shoulder and we walked out of the clinic. I sat in the drivers seat of her Lamborghini.

"You remember your promise?" I asked her, as we drove a couple blocks down to our apartment building. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"The one about treating you to dinner?" She asked looking at me.

"No. You know what I'm talking about." I snapped back at her smiling deviously.

"Oh! Vacuuming for the next week." She said, nodding her head and looking ahead into the traffic.

"No. You know what I'm talking about again."

"Ugh, fine. About the sex thing?" She said rolling her eyes and throwing her arms in the air.

"Yes." I said smiling again at her and she turned the other way.

"Fine. Tonight."

"When we get home?"

"No, I have to vacuum, take Cody on a walk, and cook dinner. Maybe I'll order a pizza."

"That can wait..." I said and leaned over kissing her soft lips. The kiss only lasted for a few moments. But I think that sold her. "When we get home?" I asked again lifting my eyebrows and biting my bottom lip to act even cuter.

"Of course." She said smiling, "but you're paying for the pizza."

"Fine, anything for you, Princess."

"If you ever call me Princess I will wrip your balls off." She said smacking me on the shoulder hard.

"Ow! Why?"

"I just... hate it so much!" It was so cute to see her so angry.

"What about angel?" I asked winking at her.

"No!! Stop!!" She covered her head in her hands and shook her head.

"What about babe?" I asked running her thigh.

"Perfect." She said leaning over and kissing me on my cheek.

||AYE! hey guys, hope you are enjoying. Sorry about the sextuplets scare! Love to all😘😘||