Chapter 35

•Morgan's POV•

I was running as fast as my legs could carry me even though Sawyer was telling me to slow down because of the baby. I was holding my stomach in one hand and Sawyer's phone in the other, so scared to show Lauren the news. I finally made it to Sawyer's old apartment, and banged on the door. "Lauren!" I opened the door and Lauren was eating peanut butter crackers at the bar counter.

"What?" She asked her mouth full of cracker.

"I-It's Dallas," I stuttered bring the phone screen up to her face. Just then sawyer ran through the doorway, breathing heavily.

"Damn, you run fast," Sawyer told me putting his hand on the small of my back.

"I don't run, I walk fast." I said back giggling as sawyer hugged me from behind. Lauren's face turned white as she read the messages.

"That's Dallas' number." Lauren said, her voice shaky and full of fear.

"We saw him at the clinic. He got a girl pregnant 'on accident.' Lauren he is still after you, he is still after us." Lauren walked around and into the kitchen, throwing away her crackers and fanning her face.

"No. We are just overreacting... This isn't happening." Lauren said, trying to calm herself down, which was only getting herself more worked up. "I need to go," Lauren said as she stood up, grabbing her purse.

"Lauren, where are you going?" I called as she was almost out the door.

"To make things right." She said going downstairs. I ran ahead to her in the hall and grabbed her Weenis ( a Weenis is your elbow).

"Stop." I snapped. "You can't go alone."

"And you can't go because you're pregnant. Dallas understands me. Let me go." She took her arm out of my grip, and stormed down the hall. I didn't chase after her, and neither did sawyer. She was right, Dallas would only listen to her. The only thing I was concerned about was if Dallas would hurt her or not. Because if he did, I would hurt him. I turned around, and walked down the hall, and walked back into Sawyer and I's apartment. Sawyer closed the door behind us and I sat on the recliner. Hitch and Cody came downstairs and lied down on he foot of the recliner. Sawyer sat next to me on the recliner, and reclined the chair. I would be worried to death for the next hours until she comes back. Maybe we should go after her?

"I know what you're thinking," sawyer said, pushing a strand of my brown hair out it the way. "You want to go after her. But you need to stay here, Lauren will be okay. Alright?" I nodded my head and he turned my head towards his. I looked into his diamond blue eyes and smiled a him. He leaned in and kissed me, his tongue brushing against my lower lip asking for entry. I let him in, and we made out on the couch for several minutes, then finally releasing for good. He ran his fingers up my things. Then stopped at the band of my pants. "Do you want to...?" I smiled at him deviously and he took the hint by taking off his shirt. We started making out again, and he took off my shirt. He placed his cold hand on my stomach. "The baby's kicking." I placed my hand over his and felt the baby kicking. He unsnapped my bra and we continued making out. He took off his pants and boxers and I took off my pants and then my underwear. "Are you sure we want to do this?"

"I mean, we can sit here and look at eachother naked." I said sarcastically giggling.

"I could get used to this." He studied me and i smacked him. I put my clothes back on, and he rolled his eyes at me. He put his pants back on too, and then kissed me again.

"We have to clean this recliner." I commented, scrunching my nose in disgust. He nodded and smirked at me. He just say there and smiled at me for minutes. "What?" I snapped, he was starting to creep me out.

"Our deal?"

"About the blowjob? About that... umm, I was kinda crossing my fingers." Sawyer's face sank and he punched me playfully laughing.

"I hate you, just kidding I love you," he said kissing me again and getting up. "I'm going to go edit a video." He stood up and walked into the office, leaving me there to wonder about the little baby we are about to have.