Chapter 32

•Shane's POV•

"I can't believe you are moving out! Shane! Why!" Morgan punched my arm, standing up from her bed. She looked devastated, I knew she would miss having me around, we were really getting along.

"Sh!" I shushed her signaling to the door. "Soy Sauce is right downstairs! I don't know how to tell them. Joey said he would never talk to me again."

"Maybe he was just joking." Morgan said, shrugging, not knowing what to say.

"I know my boyfriend, he wasn't joking." Morgan tried to stifle her laughter, but ended up hiding her giggles into her palm. I glared at her, and she stopped immediately.

"Sorry." She held up her palm and had one more giggle.

"I just wanna tell them now I wanna move back in with Lisa and get this over with." She looked at me and sighed, sitting next to me on the bed. She placed her arm on my thigh. "Okay, I don't like where this is going." I said laughing. She pushed me playfully.

"Oh, shut up. Maybe we should tell Sawyer now." She said looking me in he eyes. I shook my head "no."

"Maybe." I said looking away. "Okay, I'll tell him in a couple minutes let me just..." Shane was interrupted by Sawyer's voice and knock on the door.

"Are you guys having sex in there?" Sawyer asked outside of the door. Morgan giggled and I told sawyer to come inside. Sawyer came in and sat on the bed next to Morgan.

"Why does everyone look so serious?" He asked, bearing his teeth. I could tell he was uncomfortable and Shane was nervous.

"I'm moving!" I just blurted, Morgan was going to say it for me, but I see i went with my own plan. Sawyer laugher, but when no one laughed with him, he knew this wasn't a joke.

"Why, man? You love it here with Joey and I!"

"Lisa and I are back together." I announced to him and his mouth practically fell on the floor. Morgan tried to smile and calm him down, but I could see mixed emotions in his eyes. Hurt, anger, surprise maybe?

"I thought you said Lisa was a bitch!" Sawyer boomed at me. I did say that, but that was then and this now. Couldn't sawyer realize people change?

"I did think that but I miss her ... A lot. Could you imagine moving out and leaving Morgan for a couple months?" I asked him. He shook his head and rolled her eyes.

"No, I couldn't. That's like asking me if I could live without Oreos for a couple months." He kissed Morgan and she smiled, pecking his cheek.

"Okay, I didn't ask for a romance novel." I said holding my hands up in my defense. Sawyer smiled and blushed at me.

"Have you told Joey yet?" Sawyer asked, looking at me over Morgan. Oh, just the question I was waiting for him to ask.

"No, I don't wanna. Can you?" I whined looking between Sawyer and Morgan hoping the two saps would buy my act. Both Morgan and Sawyer laughed and shook their heads. I pouted some more, but nothing seemed to work. "Fine, I'll go tell him now if you two are just gonna be bitches about it."

"Go ahead." Sawyer said, enticing me.

"I am."

||Uh oh.😮 look! Look! Look! it's a white rat🐁 I'm so happy I made the Collab channel of my dreams! ||