Chapter 22

~Morgan's POV~

"Look, what I'm saying is you can get an abortion and everything will be fine. We will never have unprotected sex again, unless we want to have children. Do we?" He asked running his hands through his brow hair. I wiped a tear that had shed down my cheek. The thought of killing a baby, someone who could have a life... just broke my heart.

"No, we don't." I mutter, I can't look him in the eye afraid he will notice how much I am unhappy and want to keep the baby, yet I don't want sawyer to know that. The doctor walked back into the room, smiling and holding her clipboard.

"So, what have we decided?" She asks, smiling from ear to ear. How could she be smiling?

"Yeah, we decided on the abortion. I'm pretty sure you do them here, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Great, I need to take a walk outside, babe." I could tell he was upset, and I hope he knew it wasn't my fault. The doctor looked at me after he left and asked me some questions for the abortion. I wasn't a killer. I wasn't going to take an innocent life.

"Can I not get the abortion? I'm going to keep the baby." She looked at me taken aback slightly.

"Your boyfriend said the abortion." She said cautiously not knowing what to do next.

"I'll find out a way to tell him." I said, shaking her hands, smiling,"nice to meet you. I'll call soon for an ultrasound. Thanks!" I rushed out of the room and down the hall and out into the warm Los Angeles air. I breathed in the air and spotted Victoria. I walked up to the yellow car and saw sawyer in the front seat blaring Versace. I stepped into the front seat and sat into the chair.

"Ready to go?" He asked me, as he left the parking lot. "When's your abortion?" I hated lying to him. How could I lie to a face like that? I could tell he was already really mad and irritated.

"In a couple days, next Friday." I said, looking down at my stomach that would soon be five times the size and my body that I wouldn't even know anymore.

"I can take you to your appointment. Besides I wanna be there with you." He said sternly remaining his attention on the road. I took in a sharp breath, no what do I say?

"No, it's okay I can drive," I answered back, smiling to settle the deal.

"Not happening." He said with a straight Face. I was done bickering at this point and I was tired. I felt tired, I craved potato chips, and i was hyper at the same time. What the fuck? He was really mad at me, the Los Angeles traffic and now at his car. He honked at every car that wouldn't move because of the traffic.

"Move forward you dumbass do you know how to drive?!" He screamed out the window, blaring his horn a couple more times.

"Look, Sawyer, I know your upset-" he interrupted me by yelling in my face.

"Upset?! That's a mediocre word I'm fucking furious!" He slammed the cars horn again. He lied his head on the steering wheel and I looked out the window to pretend I could see pretty forests and fields like back home, but all that was staring back at me were skyscrapers and smog. I wonder how mad he would be when I told him I'm not even getting the abortion. I don't want to think about it. The cars began to go forward. We drove a few blocks and arrived at our apartment building. Sawyer stopped the car and dropped his head on the steering wheel again.

"I know it's not your fault," he said looking up at me and I managed to smile a little. "Actually it's my fault because my sperm cells went in your--" I held up my hand.

"Don't need a health lesson!" I laughed a she laughed too. He wouldn't be laughing in toe days from now. Friday. Damn, I was really in for it.

💋2 DAYS LATER💋

It was Friday, the day I had my "appointment" the day I told sawyer I was keeping the baby. I was so stressed out and I was having cramps. I groaned and looked over. Sawyer wasn't in the bed, and I walked downstairs. He was eating scrambled eggs downstairs. I hugged him from behind and he turned around and kissed me. I needed to get him buttered up in order to break the news. "What time is your appointment?" He asked as I followed him up the stairs. I gulped I had no idea what to say. He went back into our room and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Um. Can we talk about that?" I asked sitting down on the bed. Crossing my legs and folding my arms.

"After I take a shower." He said smiling and taking off his shirt. I saw his wing tattoos on his sagging pants. I looked down to my Los Angeles shirt and pretended to find interest in the stitching. I could not do this when my hormones were going crazy and when he was going to be yelling at me any minute. I saw him take off his boxers in the corner of my eye and I winced. Why did he have to be so damn gorgeous? He closed he bathroom door, and turned on the water. He opened the door and peeped his head through adding, "you know I would always love company in the shower." I giggled and shook my head. I lied down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. A few minutes later, Sawyer walked out with only a towel around his lower half. I had to wince again. He sat on the bed next to me. He turned around and kissed me passionately. He pushed me down onto the bed, his arms holding weight off me. I felt his tongue against mine and he kissed me down my neck. I moaned his name and we continued to make out. His fingers touch my panties tempted to pull them down.

"Wait! I have to talk to you first." I said, pushing Sawyer on the other side of the bed. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Can I tell you something first Morgan?" He asked, playing with the lining of sheets and comforter. I nodded and he took a deep breath. "I don't want you to get the abortion." I smiled and laughed and lied down next to him. Thank god!

"Thank goodness, because guess what? I don't even have an appointment today and I didn't know how to tell you I was going to keep the baby." Sawyer smiled and kissed me again. "Maybe the condom broke last time, can't trust those things anymore!" I laughed and Sawyers face sank.

"That's the second thing, I didn't exactly... Um.... Use a condom the second time." I sat up in the bed. What the hell?

"What?! You told me you did!"

"Cause I didn't want you to kill me."

"I'm about to now."

"Uh oh." He playfully smiled.

"Just know because of that you can't have sex with me for nine months."

"Sex is healthy for the baby."

"I don't think so." I said shaking my head.

"Oh well you can give me pleasure until then." He winked and I playfully pushed him. He started making out with me again and then pulled away and smiled, "we are having a baby."

[new Morgan and Sawyer chapter follow me on Wattpad! ASAP.]