Chapter 53

•Sawyer's POV•

"Joey, what the hell?" I asked him, turning on the lights and he hid his eyes under his hand. "Why is it so fucking dark in here, man?" I asked him and went to the blinds.

"Sawyer, stop.." Joey interrupted by me ripping open the blinds and letting the light into the apartment. He nearly fell over and covered his eyes. He jumped up and slammed the curtains shut. "Look, I didn't ask for your help." I sighed.

"Joey, Lauren can forgive you and your friends are here!" I shouted, why would he leave? Everything for him was here.

"My family's in Boston, okay? I don't have Lauren, she will never come back to me. I don't have Morgan, or Tyler or Shane... or you. I don't even wanna do youtube anymore," he said looking to the floor and trying to move past me. I blocked him and he tried to move the other way, I blocked him.

"Joey, that's crazy. Youtube is the only you have what else are you gonna do?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

"I applied to MIT, I have good grades I'll most likely get in. I'm going to get a degree and I'll have a normal job." Joey retorted back to me.

"Youtube is what you're made to do, you're made to do that, what about your fans?" I asked him, but he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know." He said. He tried to walk past again but I blocked him.

"Please don't leave," I begged him looking into his blue eyes. He had a full on beard and he had really let himself go.

"I have to, there is nothing for me anymore. You aren't even here for me and I called you my friend... it's amazing what one stupid mistake can do to you. Now get out of my way, I'm late for my flight." I stepped out if his way. A flight this late? "Oh, and sawyer." I turned around to face him. A tear trickled down his face, but he swiped away as fast as possible. "Don't bother to call."

||sorry for the short chap!||