Chapter 30

•Sawyer•
"You look great," I said, hugging Morgan and she kissed me on my cheek. I kissed her on her forehead and held her close to me.

"Oh, shut up, I look like I'm going baby shopping not to a party." She said, laughing and looking down at her outfit.

"I think you look perfect." I said smiling at her again, I didn't want to let her go.

"Sawyer, people are going to judge us, maybe I shouldn't go. Besides, this outfit looks like shit." She said throwing her arms in the air.

"No one will judge us, who cares what people think? Now c'mon we gotta go meet Lauren, Joey and Shane down the hall." I grabbed her hands and she grabbed her phone from the counter. I was wearing my red hightops, black skinny jeans and my white shirt, which was Morgan's favorite outfit on me. She checked Twitter while we waited outside the door for the three drama queens to be ready. Joey and Shane were both dressed in normal, semi casual clothes like me. Lauren was dressed in yoga pants and a blouse, and I could tell Morgan was very happy that Lauren was dressed in casual clothes like she was. "Ready to go?" I asked everyone, who mumbled "yes!" Or nodded excitably. I held up the keys to the Lamborghini and smiled.

"Morgan's lamborghini?" Joey asked, smiling like a child.

"Have to arrive in style," I said smiling back at him. "We will just have to shove you three in the back."

"Sawyer, there are police all over LA, especially on Saturday nights, dumbass." Shane commented rolling his eyes.

"Shane, read my shirt." I said again, commenting and pointing to the words on my shirt.

"Fuck... It." Shane read my shirt and smiled, "can't argue with a shirt." I nodded at him and everyone followed me. Morgan caught up with my pace and interlaced her fingers with mine. I smiled down at her and she reached up and pecked my lips. I walked into the car parking lot and we all piled into the Lamborghini, uncomfortably. I drove out of the lot and onto the Main Street toward the o2l house. I couldn't wait to see the boys again, it felt like I hadn't seen them in forever. Shane, Joey, Lauren and Morgan kept in conversation but I stayed deep in thought about tonight. I wanted to talk with as many people as possible, but I didn't want leave Morgan. I'm sure she would make plenty of friends. An hour later, on the other side of Los Angeles, we arrived at the o2l house in style.

"Sawyer! That's a fucking nice ride, man!" Kian was walking outside, drinking a beer bottle, even though he was only 18. He slung his arm around me, and I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Thanks, Kian, I haven't seen you in forever, man." I said back at him. "This is Lauren and Morgan, Morgan's my girlfriend, and Lauren is Joeys."

"I see you have a baby coming," he pointed at Morgan's bulging stomach and she smiled. "If only I could get Andrea to agree." He chuckled and walked us up to the front door. It was all overwhelming. So many YouTubers I only thought I would meet in my imagination.

"Yo, Sawyer!" JC and Ricky called across the foyer. I smiled and lead Morgan over to them, as Lauren, Shane and Joey went their own ways.

"Hey, guys I haven't seen you in a shit load of time." I said hugging both of them. "This is Morgan, my girlfriend. We are having a baby soon." Morgan shook JCs hand, but Ricky went into hug Morgan and they exchanged hugs. I shot her a look and she shrugged innocently. Ricky handed me a shot of vodka which I shot down instantly.

"Soy sauce! Weren't you going to do that with me?" Tyler looked fabulous as usual. We exchanged hugs. "Who is your lady? We haven't talked in like a year! How?" I laughed at his remark.

"You went to fucking Sydney without me, you asshole. This is Morgan she's my girlfriend, our baby girl is coming soon, Cassie."

"Our baby boy, and his name is Jackson." She sassed me then looked at Tyler, "hey, Tyler I'm Morgan." They shook hands but Tyler threw his arm over her.

"Nice sass, I like," he told her.

"I'm the sass queen." Morgan boasted, rolling her eyes and folding her arms.

"No, I'm the queen," Tyler laughed and they both laughed energetically. Tyler lead Morgan away to meet more people.

"Have fun," I said back, but neither of them heard me, laughing and talking away. I walked back over to JC and Sam Pottorff to catch up of old times.

Two hours later, I was drunk and I guess Morgan or Lauren was driving back home or Shane. I found Joey pretty drunk as I was and he was almost passed out he had drank so much. I found Shane and Lauren talking to Catrific and Kalel, Anthony's girlfriend. I finally found Morgan, she was still with Tyler laughing and talking just like I left them. "Okay, Morgan let's go, see you later, Tyler, you gotta come over soon," I said throwing my arm over him.

"Of course," he said, in his usual hight pitched voice. He was sober, which meant him and Morgan must have been talking the whole time. "I like her, keep her." He said warning me and laughing. I laughed along with him.

"Okay then, let me go say bye to everyone else," Morgan said leading us over to everyone else after exchanging a hug with Tyler. She walked over to JC and Sam saying bye and then over to Ricky and Kian. Everyone was drunk and the music was so loud, you couldn't even hear anyone. Morgan waved goodbye to Kian and Ricky, but Ricky wrapped Morgan into a hug, whispering things into her ear. Morgan eventually let go, and started to walk away.

"Wait, Morgan," Ricky said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards him. His lips met hers and she instantly pushed him away and backed up. I couldn't believe my eyes. She looked back at me, but I was so mad. Tears were threatening my eyes, but I didn't care anymore.

"Fuck this, fuck everything!" I yelled before leaving Joey, Shane, Lauren, Morgan and her new boyfriend, Ricky, behind me.

||aye guys!! So sad😢 subscribe to my youtube : codmarv21 😘 more to come I love you||