Chapter 43

•Morgan's POV•

I jammed out to "Turn Down for What" which was my new favorite song. The music was awesome and so was the song. My car was literally pumping with the music. I was leaving the grocery store, coming back with bags full of groceries for the first time in forever. It was nice to have just a little me time. It was nice to have a break for a little while and the leather seats in my car felt nice. I turned the corner into the apartment parking garage, and i finally parked just as the music stopped. I unhooked my phone from the USB port connected to the radio, and walked out of the car. I slid my phone into my pocket and grabbed the groceries from the backseat. I entered the back entrance and walked up the one flight of stairs and opened the metal door. I opened our apartment door, and set all the grocery bags onto the counter. "Sawyer, I'm home!" I shouted, sliding my sunglasses off the bridge of my nose and started to file all the groceries into the cabinets and refrigerator. There was never a response, so I supposed he was out shopping somewhere. After all the food was put away, I picked out my pack of gum and stuck it into my mouth. I walked upstairs and Sawyer was back in our bedroom waxing his chest. "Hey," I said hugging him from behind and placing my fingers upon his chest. He winced and I removed my fingers. The skin was red and blotchy.

"It still stings a little bit." He said, smiling, but turning around to peck my lips. "Are you going to school tomorrow?" He asked me. I sighed. School was annoying, it was getting boring.

"Yeah, I haven't gone in a week." It was Sunday and I was going to have my first full week in college.

"Do you enjoy... college?" He asked me, touching his chest and wincing again. I shrugged and pulled the tips of my hair. "You know you should drop out." He said, his words stung in my chest. Drop out? "Do youtube full time."

"Youtube isn't a job." I said back to him, "besides I wanna do neurology." He sighed at me. He kissed me again, but then turned around. Maybe I would drop out...

||SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I started my Chandler Riggs fanfiction and if you are following me you know that. you should really read it maybe I'll give you a shoutout next chapter??? Thanks bæs 😘||