Chapter 31

•Morgan•

Tyler had given us a ride home since Sawyer had taken my car and completely left us stranded. Which I somewhat understood since Ricky had kissed me and he was upset. But he had to understand that Ricky was then one that kissed me, right? I wasn't expecting that at all. Joey, Shane, Lauren and I walked past Shane and Joeys apartment and now Lauren's apartment? And not Sawyer's? Everything was just screwed up now. I knew he was in out apartment, all of his stuff and hitch were there and he wouldn't abandon me. "Call or come over if it doesn't go as planned," Joey whispered, hugging me. He was such a good friend, hope I could be just like him one day. I waved goodbye to all of them and walked to my apartment. I took the key out of my purse and opened the door. All of the lights were turned off, so I turned just the kitchen one on, and threw my purse onto the counter. I took out my phone and marched upstairs, the butterflies in my stomach sure weren't helping. When I walked into out bedroom, Sawyer was on his phone in the dark. He looked at me for a couple moments, then returned to his phone.

"Hi," I said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Look can we talk?" I waited for a response but after a couple minutes, a response never came. "So I'm just getting the silent treatment?" I threw my arms above my head, dramatically as he nodded his head yes. "You're punishing me when I didn't even kiss him, he kissed me?!" I whisper-yelled. He looked angry all over again.

"Stop talking about the kiss." He said angrily, directing his eye contact somewhere else. I rolled my eyes in annoyance at his ignorance.

"What else am I supposed to talk about!" I snapped, crossing my arms angrily. "You're obviously not going to get over this if we don't talk about it."

"Fine, let's talk about it!" He yelled back at me, "you kissed Ricky and cheated on me! We are done talking now!" I stood up off the bed, and faced him.

"You've got to be kidding!" I shouted I felt bad for shouting at him, but my hormones we're going crazy and I was upset. "You know you are lying to yourself! You know he kissed me! I immediately pushed him away afterwards! And you know that! I would never do that to you. I love you, you are the only guy I love. And I ever will. But if this stupid little thing is going to hurt you... maybe we weren't so meant to be after all." I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the room. Before I could leave Sawyer yelled my name.

"Morgan, wait." I let go of the door knob, and closed the door back again. I didn't turn around to face him, I was so angry. I didn't want to see his face, and I didn't want him to see the tears forming in my eyes. "Can you please look at me?"

"No. Just say what you have to say." I said, slowly, feeling a teardrop roll down my face. I heard him sigh.

"Look, I love you, and I know he fucking kissed you, and you pushed him away. I'm just drunk, mad and just... I don't know... tired? It's not you, I'm just going through something I have never experienced before." I didn't turn around to face him, tears where coming down my face in bunches now and I couldn't look back at him. I stood like this for minutes in silence. "Morgan?" He asked slowly, I could hear him removing the sheets off of him and stepping closer to me. I held up my hand to stop him, and I could hear his foot shuffles on the carpet stop.

"I'm just... going to watch some TV... I'm fine." I said rubbing my eyes and opening the door never showing him my face. I closed the door behind me and found Hitch and Cody in the recliner downstairs. I grabbed some tissues on the shelf next to the recliner and sat down and dried my tears and blew my nose. I did accept his apology, but I was still upset at him being that mad. If he wanted to treat me like a piece of shit for a couple hours I could do the same. Couldn't I? I turned on the TV and found The Walking Dead On Demand and started to rewatch the fourth season, hoping that Michonne and Daryl will be put together as a couple. After only thirty minutes of watching, I felt cold hands grip my shoulders. I looked up to find Sawyer, then looked back down to the TV. His fingers eased into my shoulder and I was happy to see him giving me affection in a nonsexual way.

"Are you still ignoring me?" He asked, smiling. He walked around and sat on the other recliner, pushing Cody and Hitch to the floor.

"Maybe." I answered, looking at him for a brief moment, then looking away.

"Please, I'm sorry. I love you." I winced at his words. Fine, maybe I coulda forgive him.

"Fine, fine. I forgive you, I'm sorry too. But if you ever pull that kinda shit on me again we are through." He smiled at me and pecked my lips. I smiled back at him and continued to watch the TV. After a couple awkward moments in silence, I said, "I'm gonna go up and get a shower." I stood up off the recliner, and walked upstairs.

"Can I join you?" I heard him ask me, while I was walking up the carpeted steps.

"No." I quickly added before I would regret it. I had a baby to take care of, I shouldn't be worried about having a sex relationship with Sawyer, not until the baby was out of me anyway. I walked into our room and stripped out of my yoga pants and long sleeve party wear. I snapped off my bra and slid off my panties, silently hoping Sawyer wasn't going to open the door. I didn't hear his footsteps coming up the stairs so I had assumed I was safe. I took fresh pajamas out of my drawers, and brought them into the bathroom with me. I eased the door shut behind me, and turned on the light. I sighed and I turned the knobs to turn on the water, and locked the door behind me so sawyer couldn't get in. I stared down at my baby bump and sighed. I just wanted his hung out of me. We had a doctor appointment in a couple days, and I was at 5 months.

I stepped out of the bathroom dressed in my pajamas ready to watch more walking dead. I saw Sawyer lying on the bed, looking at me smiling, as usual. He pat the bed spot next to him, signaling me to lie down. I wanted to get back to the TV, but I figured I could give him a couple minutes. I lied next to him and he kissed my forehead like he always did. "You know I love you no matter what, right?" He whispered in my ear, as I moaned playfully. He started kissing down my neck and around my chest. I knew where this was going. He stopped and lied down next to me, holding me in his arms. One of his hands was wrapped tight around my stomach, but I didn't care. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. He slipped his hand underneath my shirt and rubbed my stomach, which felt so good. He crept his fingers closer and closer up my body. He slipped his hand underneath my bra. I threw his hand out of my shirt. "What?" He snapped as I stood up, folded my arms and smirked at him.

"You didn't think I was going to miss the walking dead did you?" I snapped and walked out of the room. Maybe I was finally getting the hang of this "playing hard to get" thing after all.