Chapter 58

•Lauren's POV•

This was the week, Morgan's baby was beginning to be expected by today and I was so excited. I was so happy everything worked out this time, the baby was going to be so cute. The wedding was in a week and Joey was flying in tomorrow, which I was nervous about. I haven't see him in months, since the pizza place, and I didn't want to get back together, but was it so hard to just be friends? The wedding was on Sunday and I had six days to mentally prepare myself. My bridesmaid dress looked gorgeous, and so did the other bridesmaids being Shanna Malcolm, one of the YouTubers Morgan collabs with, Lisa and Jennxpenn who was still underage but looked great in her dress. Morgan didn't invite her parents, didn't even tell them let alone, so I had to tell them myself, like a good friend should. They still wouldn't come, they probably had better things to do. I was sitting on the recliner with Cody and Hitch, running over the last plans of the wedding. It would be perfect, on the beach when the sun was setting, oh, I could picture it now. Sawyer walked in smiling at me, with a tux covered in a plastic wrap slung around his arm. "You got the tux?" I asked, smiling, at him. He nodded. "Lemme see!" I squealed like a little girl.

"Nope, not until the wedding." He protested and smiled deviously. I winced, uh oh.

"You're scaring me." I said, plainly and he laughed.

"You'll just have to see." He smiled deviously and walked up stairs. It was late, I closed the notebook and went upstairs and went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning Joey would be here, and there would be a lot of preparation for that. Morgan was arranging last preparations for the cake and making sure the band was ready to play.

||NEXT CHAP IS THE WEDDING YOU BETTER BE READY!||