Chapter 9

~Morgan~

Lauren wasn't in the living room when all of us entered, and I shushed them to make sure they weren't going to talk. I checked our office,  and Lauren was sitting at her Mac desktop, editing her new vlog. I crept behind her and scared her. "Boo!" Lauren screamed, and coered her heart.

"Oh my gosh, you dumbass, you scared the crap out of me." Lauren said, "So what's up? Is everything okay with you and soy sauce?"

"Everything's great, better than I can ask for.  But, I need you to come into the livingroom real quick and help me with something."

"Okay," Lauren said, standing up and walking into the livingroom.

"SURPRISE!" Shane yelled as Lauren entered the room. I'm pretty sure Lauren had a kidney failure, she was turning purple and looking like she was going to fall out dead on the floor. She couldn't close her mouth, and was in a state of like a coma. Everyone snapped their fingers in front of her face, but she couldn't stop looking at Shane?

"Oh my gosh..." Lauren said slowly, walking up to Shane, feeling his face, "It's you..."

"It's me..." Shane said admirigly, looking at Joey who shrugged. Lauren screamed so loud, I'm surprised security wasn't called on us.

"SHANE DAWSON!" she screamed, "I am in the same room as Shane Dawson, Morgan this is a dream." I shook my head no, and Shane laughed nervously.

"Leave," Lauren said, motioning Sawyer and I to the door, "I want me, Joey and Shane to.. hang out without you guys."

"Oh, please tell me we are not having a threesome like I did with Lisa and Corny," Shane said, laughing nasily. Morgan and Sawyer had blank expressions on their faces. "I'm joking," he replied back, shaking his head.

"Bye," Lauren said pushing us out of the door and locking it behind her. Sawyer laughed, and started walking down the hallway, pulling Morgan with him. Morgan checked her Instagram, and realized she had gained 1000 followers. Tons of comments loaded her pictures. Are you dating Sawyer? Are you and Sawyer together? I will kill you if you have taken my man. I read the hate comments and much more over and over and over.

"Sawyer? Did you say anything about us being together?" I asked, looking up at him concerned.

"Nope, not yet." He winked at me smiling, "why are you ready to tell the fans? Let me just tell you, they will harrass you and will hate on you-"

"I think they already have..." I said, showing him the comments on my phone. He read each comment and his face grew more stern.

"Who said?" he asked, looking at Morgan.

"I'm not sure, not me or you." We arrived at his door and went inside, turning on the lights. Sawyer grabbed his camera, lifting it up to me.

"It's time to show the world we are together."