Chapter 56

~Morgan's POV~

If he thought I was going to the bar he must've been the biggest dumbass I have ever met. I think I can take care of my own baby and drinking? He must've thought I went crazy or he did... I was driving back from a he shopping spree, not for me, oh no, for little junior. In which we were keeping the sex of the baby a secret, just this time. But there would never ever be a next time, especially if Sawyer kept up that same attitude. After finishing my third entree at Red Lobster I was finally full. The waitress was looking at me weird and handed me the bill. It wasn't that much, which is what I loved. I paid the bill, and left stepping into my car which didn't feel the same. Another thing that didn't feel the same. I sighed and left the parking lot driving down the main road. After going down about twenty blocks, I arrived at our apartment building and I parked in the garage. I sat in the car for a few minutes and signed. I didn't want to go inside and face Sawyer but I couldn't just wait out here. I got out, struggling, but eventually got out. I walked inside and down the hall to our apartment. I opened the door and sawyer wad in the exact same position I left him three hours ago, and I sighed again. "Morgan I'm so sorry about what happened." He told me looking into my eyes. I set my purse on the counter and took off my shoes.

"I'm going upstairs, and plan the wedding." I said starting up the stairs before quickly adding. "Oh and don't worry I'm not lying." Sawyer huffed and I rolled my eyes to myself entering out bedroom and grabbing the planning notebook. This was going to be a long night.

******

After three hours of planning I had gotten most of the work done, we weren't needing a planner, I needed something to do these days so I was planning it all alone and it was going to be amazing. Sawyer was still downstairs and Lauren wasn't home yet so the house was dead quiet. After a fee moments, I heard the door open and heard Lauren's voice. Oh thank god, I didn't know if I could take the tension much longer. I heard her running up the stairs and jogging into my room. "Hey, what's going on? You and Sawyer okay?" She smiled widely at me.

"He doesn't believe about the you and Joey thing at the pizza place last night. He accused me of lying because Joey did something and we got into a fight. Typical." I said and her eyes went wide and her smile faded.

"You told him?" She asked me, gasping.

"Look, I had to he had to know after he visited Joey last night." I told her and her smile returned, only a little.

"Do you want me to tell him, let him know that it's real?" She asked me and I looked up from my writing.

"You'd do that?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded. "Thanks." I said and smiled. Lauren walked back downstairs and I sighed. Thank The Lord for best friends. I slammed my notebook and smiled. The wedding was coming faster than ever. Maybe a month away? That wasn't the bet idea. I would be nine months, what if my water broke at the wedding? I pushed the thought out of my head. Everything would work out and I would be fine. Lauren returned back upstairs a couple minutes later.

"I don't know if he believes you completely, but it definitely worked." She smiled and nodded. Before I could thank her she skipped down the hall to her room.

At least someone was happy in this apartment.

|| sorry I've been updating so much today! Ugh.||