Chapter 7

"How is you and Morgananya?" Joey asked Sawyer, they were on the way to Shane's house to shoot a new collab. Sawyer sighed, ever since the other night, things weren't the same. Both of them tried to make everything okay, but they both felt uncomfortable. "That doesn't sound good," Joey commented, bearing his teeth, "Everything okay?" Sawyer gripped the steering wheel, and stared straight into the LA traffic.

"Yeah, everything's great," Sawyer commented, flatly.

"Sawyer, something's up, tell me."

"Morgan and I almost had sex a couple nights ago," Sawyer began. Joey gasped.

"Sawyer, you guys have only been dating a month. It's okay to take things slow."

"Don't get your panties in a twist, we didn't. Morgan told me we were moving to fast for her, and I agree with her. I just wasn't thinking, I haven't had a girlfriend in a while, and I really think Morgan is special. Was that too cheesy? Anyway, we made up afterwards, but things just don't feel right... I don't know it could just be me."

"Sawyer, ask her. Make things right."

"Okay, I guess I will."

"Ugh, MOVE YOU LITTLE WHORES!" Joey yelled to the people in front of the car and Sawyer laughed.

"And Sawyer?"

"Yeah?"

"Your in love."

**Hey guyssss! Sorry for the SUPERRR short chapter, I'm so sorry! So happy for 20 reads! Was that too cheesy? Anyway, please share me on any social media and tell your friends, if they are into Youtubers or not! I  love you guys, and thanks hope to hit 40 by this week! Read the preview of my new book of the Seeking Revenge series, coming out Christmas Day!!!!!! Read it!**